This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Danny Lundy Danny Lundy 3 years, 10 months ago.

Scott I Just signed up and wanted to say Hi

Then your whole house may get F’ed up. Cool

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Welcome and Welcome Back. And I will steal your fucking tree. It’s just how I do.

CoolYou obviously have impecable taste.

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Thank You, I really appreciate it. I am glad to meet other junkies!

I hope to get to know more of you real soon. :)

I wish you all a VERY MERRY SIGLER CHRISTMAS!!! May the FDO not come down and Steal your Christmas Tree and drink the milki and eat the Cookies left out for Santa. lol

I could so see him doing that just like the Grinch! hehehe maybe leaving a shrunken head or two behind or rotting corpes under the tree. lol and saying Have a Very Gorey Christmas! I have a very vivid imagination. hehehe

Alexis Tate

….there are two possibilities:

1. Your name will be read in a forthcoming episode OR
    2. Your profile got flagged as a duplicate so it won’t get read. Scott did say that he wouldn’t be doing shout-outs to people that created more than one profile. If he didn’t do that, people would create profiles ad infinitum just to get shout outs.

No idea which of those it is. I’m just spitballing.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Does take a week or too, well it did for me, EPISOPE 13 BITCHES!

I recently signed up with a “new-junkie-profile” also. I had a profile before, but I slacked on getting on and participating so I think it went away. Anyway, Im listening to Ancestor again, and its a much cleaner, better produced story than the original. I dig the way the FDO is brining his universe together with the characters from his different stories.

I didnt hear my name on the last episode as a new junkie…what gives, yo? Yell

It’s good to see you are spreading the word and infecting other minds with Sigler!

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

Hello,

I have been listening to Ancestor and it is Awesome!!!

Just finished Episode 23. I can’t wait to get to the next Episode

I should have gone to bed hours ago but I just couldn’t stop listening. lol

it is so addicting. You are My favorite Author Scott!!! I have gotten

my best friend who is blind (I’m not) into listening to your podcasts,

and he is hooked as well. I also have a trucker friend who I am going

to tell about you. he can listen while he drives. It was another trucker who

first told me about you several years ago. I am not a trucker,

I just happened to know a few. lol

Hugs to my FDO!!

Alexis Tate

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.