This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Maia W Maia W 6 years, 8 months ago.

Science Background??

I’m really hoping Scott will repsond to this one, because it’s a question I’ve been wanting to ask for a while. I work in a Chemistry graduate program and am a fan of heavy science scifi, so I’ve been really impressed with the legitimacy/plausibility of the science in his books.

If he doesn’t post an answer here, I’ll be sure to ask this if /when I can ever manage to interview the future Evil Overlord (‘did I say Overlord? I meant protector’).

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

He knows more than me and Im doing biology and physics in school atm.

sometimes a bit faulty in the head, but his research is tight
    like the ms feak said, he screwed up with the xx xy chromosomes, but its a small thing, explain as an after effect of his mishap in his recording studio (HIS CLOSET) and a misplaced foot and coffee cup
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

In siglerland males had XX and females had XY for a while. But then he admitted he was wrong.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: I’m going to fail my exams this month… Proved by starting the week with a D.. In maths. Mathematics! This is someone who rarely gets below 90% in maths. Not good.

Scott,

Do you have a background in science? With the genetics and cloning in Ancestor and the AFLPs in Nocturnal, you sound like you know what you are talking about. As I am a microbiology/molecular biology professor, you make me proud! Keep it up.

Belugaboy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.