This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 3 months ago.

Saw my 1st pair of CHICKEN SISSORS; EWWW / OWOWOW!

• Profile photo of J.P.

Dude, your wife’s gonna punch you right in your man-muscle! Keep those “on the shelf” comments quiet! I don’t want to have to run you to the hospital.

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Raisins, balls, gnads? I vaguely remember something like that. Whats that up on that shelf?

[brood en brood met brood tussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

especially like using the term "raisin".

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of J.P.

if what I had could only be referred to as “raisins,” they wouldn’t be worth the time to cut off… The triangle must have been puny.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of J.P.

when I say “chicken” I mean “n8.” (grin!)

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of john bennett

A SAW NO NO NO NO NO NO would you want to saw back and forth back and forth a good 10 to 20 times to d ball yourself OOOORRRR  one big snipper

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

what those scissors must look like to the CHICKEN! (Awe, who cares.)

i just about flipped out.

G-Man

Profile photo of josh tyge swambo

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Profile photo of James Keeling

Be careful whilst browsing around…  Avoid Spoilers at all costs!  Wait for it………

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

Profile photo of Anna Villani

I kept wondering what’s the obsession with poultry shears…. I’d seen them, used them but never really looked at them. I got bored one day at my FIL’s and actually inspected the shears…. That has to be the most badass kitchen utensil ever! So sharp and such thick blades…. *shudders* I’m not far along in Infected, about equal with the podcast, maybe a bit further behind. But I’ve caught on that something very nasty happens with a pair of those, and I’m both horified and excited to see what it is.

Profile photo of Peter Braat

I am a Chef and when I heard it I instantly had visions and I felt sympathy pain (you know like when someone gets kicked in the cojones on tv or something)

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-hear the voices
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA….
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of James Keeling

It just makes the emotional impact that much greater… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of Jane Kohner

Being I am not a cook I have never seen or needed chicken sissors. Tearing the suckers up by hand works for me. So, I’m cleaning my employer’s house today and she’s preparing a chicken and mentioned that her chicken sissors don’t work any more and she has to use a knife. OMG I thought she had a small pair of PRUNING SHEERS kept clean for kitchen use. OMG. Oh, the pain and grossness of it all. I almost picked up the chicken sissors crying out "Chicken Sissors" while running through the house. I value my job, so I didn’t make a sound or move….Darn, that is really radical surgery on a very tender area. Yikes!…s13cybergal 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.