This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Danny Lundy Danny Lundy 4 years ago.

RSS feed error when downloading media

• Profile photo of Danny Lundy

Haven’t checked iTunes yet. Only been on the phone today.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

……….be releasing a new version tomorrow night that will fix the problem. Apparently, there were a lot of ‘casts out there not working w/DoggCatcher.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of Belladonna420

you can get it here!

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

…In the Podiobook.com section of iTunes. I might just be missing it.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

They released a new version October 29th and it is not supporting our feed any longer. I’ve contacted DoggCatcher directly to see if they will fix the issue, but that’s all we can do from our end.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

That is the primary feed, which Scott manages himself. I’ve notified him of the issue, but it may take a couple days to get sorted out. I’m not sure how full A has his schedule at present.

We do have ANCESTOR running a week behing on Podiobooks.com if you’d like to get episodes 22-24 there. They don’t have the four minutes of fury, but you could still get your fix. Alternatively, I’m guessing you could download the episodes manually (if you haven’t already) but that is kind of a PITA. Let me know if you’d like to do that and I’ll throw together a mini link farm for you.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Urs Muff

I’m using ‘DoggCatcher’ (http://www.doggcatcher.com/) on my Android phone, and am subscribed to ‘http://feeds.feedburner.com/scottsigler‘ where I can see all the audio feeds. I have been using this feed for I think almost 2 years now with no issues, until Episode # 22 hit. Ever since then, I cannot download anything anymore.

Let me know if you need more info.

Urs

I’ll look into it and get the problem fixed once we identify what the issue is. It’s odd that you’re having issues with ANCESTOR, though. That’s the only title that *didn’t* change. If anyone else is having this problem, please sound off!

Thanks again for reporting this. We count on y’all to let us know when things get FUBAR’d.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Urs Muff

Ever since Ancestor Episode #22, I’m getting ‘Too many redirects’ error on my Android podcast application which is trying to download the .mp3 files. Whatever got changed broke anybody with an android phone, and I was hoping someone else was reporting this issue and it would get fixed; but I have missed the last 3 episodes now, which blows big time!

Please fix soon,

Urs.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.