This topic contains 41 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 6 years ago.

Rookie not available on Itunes?

• Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

if there is an issue. Both of us want you to be able to get his work in as many ways as possible. The key to global domination is diverse infiltration ;)

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

Profile photo of Ian Bahas

For every one of his books (infected is still getting approved). Kudos to him

-The OSU vs. Michigan game. 800 years of tradition and the rivalry is still strong as ever

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

That is quite true my friend….

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.

Profile photo of Pons Matal

He’d fit right in with the other floaters in the bowl!

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

why don’t you just stuff you head into a toliet…..

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.

Profile photo of J.P.

Jason X, Scott even addressed this in the feed. If you can’t find it in iTunes, or the other places that it’s still posted, not sure what anyone here can do. I’d recommend using the search tool and you’ll find advice on this site for where to find the Rookie and a bunch of other “older” stuff by Sig. Or subscribe to the feed and he’ll verbally walk you through the steps for one way to get it on iTunes. Or admit you really don’t care and you’re just here to be a jerk. Then log off and go away. And enjoy all the crap you told us you’re already subscribed to.

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something that’s funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

but that’s what America is all about and I understand wanting to consolidate. I just double checked iTunes at Scott’s request and found it to be working correctly. Feel free to go there and get his stories directly. 

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

I just re-downloaded it.

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of Jason Carpenter

JaSoN X  http://www.myspace.com/jasonx00

Im signed up to enough crap and i like to get my podcasts from one place. Please FDO fix the itunes bullshit with the rookie so i dont have to deal with another pod feed site!

Profile photo of Jason Collins

ouch

Assassins do it from behind

Profile photo of Michael Bowen

on Infected making iTunes best seller list for audio.  All praise be to the FDO, and the junkies.

stormwalker

They re-did Starsky & Hutch. Look what a wonderful flick it turned out to be and how well it did! :p

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I’ll have a witty and blistering retort! You’ll be devastated THEN!

not my bailiwick. And I meant job as in time, not $$$.

Utinni!! Jawas shop Podiobooks.com for undiluted
     crack from our Future Dark Overlord. Utinni!!

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

but on a more serious note, would it be possible to put together all the gab and GORE line call into a couple of episodes. I really liked that and when I screwed up ZS and I lost it I was sad :(

G-Man

When life gives you lemons, make applesauce. -Angelica Pickles

Think about it. A *lot* of the stuff Scott talks about is time relevant. Podiobooks is more of an archival source. That stuff is going to stay up there as long as the interweb is around. It may change a bit as the FDO re-writes the books and makes them better (eg Infection to Infected), but it will likely be up there for years. So, although we all love the banter, it wouldn’t make a whole lot of sense to post it on PB.

I think they should get all the remaining actors (the Col. is dead)

and do a "20 years later" show lol. Put in lots of CGI and give B.A. a Mecha to help hold up his Gold.

other than that I think we should put back the Oxycodone and stop pretending that this is even a viable option (you were right the show is really bad)

go to Podiobooks.com. They hack off the "jibber jab".

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

Craptacular is one of my favs. Right along with crapulence. I honestly can’t envision a remake. I guess Mr. T would have to play the same roll. Who do you see playing the other parts today?

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Craptacular is the word alright! but are telling me that they havn’t made some craptacular old tv shows into some good stuff (like perhaps….um…Battlestar?) on the otherhand, you are correct. the show was bad…real bad. they may not be able fix it.

BTW, originally I was joking. I really do not have any desire to see a new A-team. But it would be interesting.

Profile photo of J.P.

It had it’s entertainment value. Well, “value” may be an overstatement… Come on, it was just plain bad. You gotta admit it! Craptacular television!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

the comedic stylings of B. A. Baracus,  Murdock, Faceman, and The Col.?

cmon the younger gen doesn’t know whats its missing  lol

poor bastards

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

That’s just crazy talk!

She’s the FDO’s leading lady. You think we’re just going to let that slide?!?

but as they say: "your kink is not my kink" and vice versa :O)

they should do a remake of the A-Team.

Profile photo of J.P.

That Mr. T. don’t like no jiberjaber either ;P

Gabbing I don’t think he had a problem with.

Profile photo of J.P.

She is the best part of my life. Followed very closely by my son–the baby junkie!

Profile photo of Wolf

You’re a lucky man to have such a keeper.

(please get it on video!) 

"I thought, therefore, I was."

Profile photo of J.P.

BTW, I’d be glad to let him borrow Shadygirl to kick some irreverent and insubordinate ass… She can do it, and she’s gooooood at it. (That’s my wife!)

Profile photo of Wolf

Scott gab about what he does to people who talk about The Queen like some here have been known to do. 

"I thought, therefore, I was."

Profile photo of J.P.

I’m good with gabs. But not jiberjaber. Attributing jiberjaber to the FDO makes me nervous…

He’s not gonna live that one down is he? Foot in mouth

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard him say it in the ‘cast, and I *know* he’s told me to axe all the jibber jab off the front and back when I’m editing. So G-man is using proper FDO lexicon in this case. Now, calling the evil Queen fat is still a bit sketchy….

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of J.P.

the FDO “jiberjabs?” Boy, the lightening is going to cut you down! That “jiberjab” is all immensely useful information, especially for the likes of you.

but that is only a guess. I’m not sure how they would determine that, but it was a large factor in why I wanted to get Scott’s stuff up on Podiobooks. Other junkies are correct in that the jibber jab is hacked off there however. It is pure story content and none of the rantings of our FDO. 

Podiobooks links for the stories are here:

Bloodcast Season One

Bloodcast Season Two

The Rookie

Earthcore

Ancestor

Nocturnal

Infected 

— Utinni!! Jawas shop Podiobooks.com for undiluted

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

but if not availible from there i go to podiobooks

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Akin

That’s why I’m not crazy about podiobooks, they cut out all the other stuff that’s going on…

but i have never gotten it to work. I had to re download the rookie on podiobookd.com. No jiberjab at the end though.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Akin

You can subscribe to the Scott Sigler Audiobooks feed, and it tells you that this includes The Rookie, the Bloodcast, and Noturnal and Infected, but when you try to download them, none of The Rookie is available.  One of the Bloodcasts won’t download, either, and it looks like at least one episode of Nocturnal is MIA, too… anyone know anything about th eItunes feed, like why it’s not working?

Thanks…

Webmaster note: This is now fixed, with a one-click subscription link in the book description page here: http://www.scottsigler.com/therookie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.