This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shirley Bruce Shirley Bruce 5 years, 9 months ago.

Rookie content change?

• Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

billy.  I just thought you might be able to find the other thread and get you question answered but it is probably under a name that wouldn’t make it obvious that there is a discussion about The Rookie!!!!  And that’s Ma’am to you!!!!!  Smoochies! Kiss

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

I just want the hard cover.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

I looked but didnt see it initially, wont happen again sir i promise!!! lol

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

where those issues are discussed!  Best person to answer is Delhome.  I am currently reading the app from iTunes and don’t see a lot of changes.  I think it is mainly just the F-word that is changed!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

Now i know about the non-swearing version of The Rookie being put out, which im completely fine with. But the question i have is about some of the other content and wether or not that will be changed. A key point in the rookie was the drug smuggling, will that be changed or altered as well or left as it is? And as far as the "Lots and lots of violence" is concerend, the scene where… POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!!! the Quyth warrior gets cut in half and all hell breaks loose in Mopooks office. I mean other than that as far as the rookie is concerend there werent TOO many incredibley violent (off field anyways) scenes in the book. So yeah, i was just wondering if any of the other content would be changed or if it was just the swearing?

"When I say your dumb name, please step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.