This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Evan Curry Evan Curry 5 years, 7 months ago.

Rocktopi question

• Profile photo of Evan Curry

maby they migrated

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

Profile photo of Ian Bahas

There were probably two ships of Rocktopi

GO OSU!

It was in South America. Whoops

GO OSU!

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

If i’m not wrong (and god knows I can be wrong a lot) but I seem to remember the wall carving history the scene did show multiple "dumbells" fleeing from the battle.  Remember Reeves’ team in south america didnt have the tech to go down deep enough to find the rocktopi, or to notice the "cuts" from the ground being lifted out.  Although my only thing would be that the Rocktopi culture their would have to be VERY deep, and entirely cut off from the surface, otherwise they would have noticed the archeology team digging and poking around there.

Profile photo of Eric Godel

i thoguth it was south america that she first found the evidence?  what country was it again?

anyway, how did they get there?  what it looked like in the last few chaptors that the rocktopi was looking for a lot of different planets…eventually they found earth.  where there more than one ship that landed here?  or did the rocktopi in utah spread out to multple locations?

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

Sigler might want to correct my presumptuousness on this guess, but I think that there was more than one ship that escaped that final battle so far away in space.

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mt. Fitzroy in Africa was the place that Veronica Reeves first saw evidence of the Rocktopi race. She thought it was an advanced race of humans. It was the finding of the evidence in the Utah mountains that led her to come to the Earthcore dig site.

GO OSU!

Profile photo of Eric Godel

It may have been already answered.  or it may be answered in Mt. Fitzroy but how did the rocktopi get to south america anyway?

i just finished the book last night.  earthcore was absolutly amazing!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.