This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Paul DeWig Paul DeWig 3 years, 1 month ago.

Revolt across the world

• Profile photo of Paul DeWig

- thats why the purist nation is the shit hole of the GFL galaxy

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Profile photo of Paul DeWig

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Profile photo of Byron Metz

……….JUNKIE 4 LIFE…..I’m MR. T’s brother from another mother, you can call me MR. M…..1st time Pusher…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)…..GO KRAKENS!…..and as always Have Nice Day…..

Profile photo of Brady Chapman

what do you guys think. from the jasemine revolution to occupy wallstreet to the purist nation give me all you got

BlackShard Syndicate ShardBorn Forever!

Profile photo of Brady Chapman

And when they all come down to the unholy house of the bloated putrid undead all the hipsters and the tricksters shall rise and fall cracking their marrowbones selling the souls of the soulless smashing our hopes and dreams like the head of a hero on the cobblestones of fate we will rise to kill our captors our enslavers our forever kings it is time for the young and hardy to rise up and overthrow the old decrepit despots off their yellowed bone thrones so that we may make a better tomorrow not for ourselves but for the ones who come after fight for those whose time has yet to come a call to arms rise my brothers and sisters let us fight this day let us fight because even though I do not know you I love you one and all so rise and fight for the children’s children rise and one and you all will be loved for fighting against the world and knowing this. For it is the right thing to do. So rise my lovers my mother’s my children and my brothers for it is time

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.