This topic contains 33 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of GJ GJ 3 years, 8 months ago.

Request from a *cough* semi regular poster

It’s fixed :)
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I am happy to hear you are confused, at least I know I am not crazy.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

For posting on topicLaughing

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

to make that happen?

Surprised

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

than a constipated poster. Then again, a lot of us are full of shit, so maybe it’s no big deal.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

You’re a semi regular poster in much the same way as the ocean is semi damp.
    One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

I’m clearly going to have to explore this site a little more. I hadn’t even noticed those little boxes above the comments field.

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

been woman?????

some constructive help – THAT WORKED! Thank you Bella

EmbarassedEmbarassed

Embarassed

WOOOOO!!

Is to set the thread options to ‘Date – newest first’ and ‘300 comments per page’ That does the trick for me most of the time. i generally only use the active topics box though.
    – Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

just above the Post new comment box, you should see Comment viewing options. Set it to 300 comments per page and click Save settings. Now, when you click on ‘new’ from your Track page, you should be taken to the newest post in that thread.

If I can find my account page I’m happy..Laughing I am still looking for my.. my.. I forget.

*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

You wouldn’t be mounting people right and left if you were. I think you’ve gone “pro”.

Tongue out

While it is quite amusing to the rest of us trying to figure our WTF you are trying to say, it’s never a good idea to post threads when drunk off your ass…

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

I’m totally confused by this thread but the answer to your question is YES! It takes me to page one also.

Let me try again. I’m a little sozzled so maybe I’m speaking in Guessy Tounges.
    Why I go into my account and press ‘track’ tab, I can see whe threads and which ones have ‘new’ posts against them. Now if these ‘new posts are on page 1 – when I click on ‘new’ it takes me to the new posts. However, if the ‘new’ posts are on page 2 or 3, when I click on ‘new’ I’d expect it to take me to the ‘new post’ regardless of what page it sits on, but it doesn’t, it just dumps me on page one and I have to click though each page to try and find where the new post is. Is that a better description? If not, just try it.. I’ll reply to one of your posts on a page 2/3 or 4 and you will see what I see :)

Embarassed what’d I do? Embarassed

I’ve had 2 so far.. I’m x 2…You must be much higher!

Untill you become a pusher.. You just have to trawl through the long way round

Ok, so when I go to my account and select ‘track’ and I can see the thread names and (e.g.) 2 new! posts, when I click on them, if those posts happen to be on page 2, 3 4 or whatever page, It doesn’t take me there. It just abandons me like a little child screaming for its mother on page one. Does this happen to anyone else?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.