This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of David Summers David Summers 5 years, 9 months ago.

Reliable source for Rookie?

• Profile photo of David Summers

I’m having the same kind of issue.  I have tried the dl one at a time on podiobooks.com and through the FOD’s feedburner page.  Also, I tried getting the podiobooks links for the FDO and just The Rookie.  They all start to dl, but it stops between 0% and 88% for me.

Juice isn’t pulling the rss either.

Any ideas?  I had it until my laptop had an issue, so now i’m getting everyting again.  I just can’t be without the FDO for long.

With a fool no seasons spend, lest ye be counted as his friend.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of Jesse Knoll

Happy ending – if you download them 1 at a time, it works.  You have to keep trying. 

Romans 1:18

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

and always has worked….

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of Pons Matal

to be more reliable than iTunes has been when getting podcasts lately.

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Profile photo of James Keeling

The Rookie is truly awesome and must be enjoyed!

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  And all-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of john bennett

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

I just unsubscribed and resubscribed through podiobooks and was able to download all episodes.  So it seems as though it should be working at this particular moment.

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Is it not downloading or what is the problem?  Then maybe one of us can help you.

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Jesse Knoll

Can’t get it in itunes, can’t get it from podiobooks.  ARG.  Any ideas?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.