This topic contains 20 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ogreoregon ogreoregon 6 years ago.

Rehab 2.0 – where you can piss and moan when Mae is late.

• Profile photo of ogreoregon

I was thinking that "Late" ment "dead", but I guess that is because of my age, and dementia. I read the pevious posts about "buns in the oven".  buns are good, It does speak to the youthful frame of mind, you young whipper snappers.
    *I’m the Rear Admiral and Sigler gave me liver spots*

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of Gmork

…this perfection of toastiness!

Profile photo of J.P.

Sometimes I talk a good talk, but the truth is, I’m just your humble and lovable shoeshine boy.

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of J.P.

I hope he goes and rents the movie. BTW, I went to see it when it came out in the theater–with a hooker. (Just to be clear, I knew her prior to the hooker gig. She wanted to go see the flix, and get some food with someone who wasn’t with her for, you know…)

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Geez, the younger generation.

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of J.P.

the movie “Grease.” One of the main characters.

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

but what does Kenickie mean?

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.

Profile photo of J.P.

What is “prapared?” Is it some sort of fancy, French mustard with Dijon in it?

Profile photo of J.P.

He accused you of being late, as if he could know such things. He’s such a bad Kenickie. (BTW, you still have the hottest avatar pic on the site. It’s sort of Mulholland Drive-ish. Not as earthy and natural as Shadygirl (who is the hottest OJ chick on the site), or as toasty as Gmork, but it’s definitely hot.)

I mean no disrespect…only praise…praise for Great Mae Breakall…

*hopes that junkies will get that….*

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Profile photo of Wolf

I’ve been a JunkieMaeJunkie since way back in the very beginning and she has never been late!!  Apparently, she has learned well from the FDO.

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

Rich man gets off work, then buys stereo. Not after f***ing brunch! – Mooj

Profile photo of J.P.

(He says quietly, so Mae won’t hear…)

Be prapared :-)

Profile photo of J.P.

Damn you, Delhome. How dare you bring up (or start the rumor) that Mae is late. It’s none of your (or our) business that she has (or might have) a bun in the oven. You should apologize to her (and the possible bun). Mae, we love and support you and any possible bun(s). (Way to go Mae’s Scott! You da man! Excellent swimmers, bro!)

Whoooo me?????? never…..Sealed

Mae’s on time and I never doubted her punctuality!

Hey! Who are we to question the lady with the big frak’n pair of CHICKEN SCISSORS!? I’m fine, yeah, I’m hanging in there…….I’m not saying anything Mae. I’ll just sit here in my corner and rock for awhile and wait on the new episode. :)

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

and I couldn’t remember if today was the day for an episode or if it was next week. I think I have my answer.

G-Man

Rich man gets off work, then buys stereo. Not after f***ing brunch! – Mooj

Hello, MA’AM, where is my fix? lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.