This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Beth_Ailis Beth_Ailis 4 years, 1 month ago.

Reasons for Scott to come to Missouri

Everytime I see a paperback version, I buy it and then give it away — asking the person to just be sure and pass it on. So far, at least 5 converts (and they told two friends and they told two friends and so on).

Beans and Meth, nice combo.

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Lol yeah they grow everything here….sadly we are also the Meth Capitol of the US.. : ( Lol, sadly not many people around here probably know of Scott’s books, me and a friend are trying to hook more people on his books. I wouldn’t mind driving to a bigger city (St. Louis) to go to a book signing.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

learn something new everyday. Sorry, only been to Mizzu once and that was really to get to Kansas City…Kansas

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Not only would this be an epic meeting of minds, but also a progressive step forward for Missouri’s higher education. Apparently many people across the US/North America assume the missourians are nothing but bean farmers and rednecks. Scott come and bear witness to the citizens of Missouri. (Naturally I can’t be a valid representation of a Missouri (home grown) citizen as I was born in Maine.) Your books are beyond exceptional!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.