This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Evan Curry Evan Curry 5 years, 6 months ago.

Quyth and the Combine

• Profile photo of Evan Curry

i wana c a ancester with a zed

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

Careful where you put your zed chromosones. Innocent

Profile photo of Evan Curry

stuped little bats

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

Profile photo of J.P.

I have a relative that bred and a Creterakian came out. Must have been a recessive gene.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of Ethan Stokes

If you want to play beyond Tier 3, you have to follow their rules. Them’s the breaks.

-

Don’t take life so seriously.

It isn’t permanent.

You know what you’re getting into when you enter the station.  I guess the Concordia can’t really do much about it if their citizens willingly walk into the lion’s den.

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

any chance if someone is found with mods that can be reversed…?

or just death period? 

Profile photo of

And sometimes they disappear. Once they set foot on the Combine, they are submitting themselves, temporarily, to Creterakian law. So if the modifications are particularly grevious, the Quyth Warrior in question may just cease to be. It’s not like it’s a secret, so anyone with mods who enters the Combine is taking their chances. 

Not sure if this has been addressed but …

So, the Quyth Concordia was never conquered by the Creterakians.  However, Quyth Warriors still have to go to the Combine to get cleared for upper tier ball.

So what happens when a Quyth Warrior goes to the Combine, and is found to have bio or cybernetic mods?  Do the Creterakians still get to imprison or kill them?  If that’s the case then Quyth Warriors must have to sign some contract that releases their rights as a Quyth Citizen or something, and lets the Creterakians enforce their rules without causing an intergalactic military episode.

Thoughts?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.