This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Jordan Willis Jordan Willis 6 years, 1 month ago.

Question about The Crypt

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

that will cost 2 million dollers to put on the movie screen

sir your bleeding i don’t have time to bleed do you have time to duck?

Thanks a ton!  Now I’m falling over with excitement.  I love it when a great story gets a prequel.  Plus, if Scott pulled your name to be in the book then that means maybe there’s still luck that I could be killed somewhere (or a killer…I’ll take anything).  Congratulations on getting your name picked, that’s wicked!

takes place 200 years before the rookie. so if i am right it is the beginnigs of the leauge before its disbanned and restruckered THIS IS THE NITTY GRITTY of the rookieverse

scott pulled my name out of his hat for a killer part of the book

PRVT JOHN B BENNETT he he he thats my name,im stoked

sir your bleeding i don’t have time to bleed do you have time to duck?

Ok, so I never got to listen to any of the crypt snipets because I was involved in other Scott stories at the time.  Last night I listened to all three.  It sounds really great and I look forward to hearing a complete full length story.  Here is my question…is this going to be a Rookie spin off or some kind of Rookie sequel?  I can see it being a spin off because there are many things they have in common (the High One, the different species, things like that) but it’s military not football.  As much as I want to hear this Crypt story I still want to hear more about Quentin.  I want Quentin to find out what the heck happened to his parents!!! (yeah, I’m girlie like that).  So what’s all ya’lls opinions?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.