This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 5 years, 8 months ago.

Question about the Arches..

Over 1 Quintillion Sold!

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

lawd man, too late, already there
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

They could be just trying to open an Interdimensional McDonalds Franchise and keep getting the arches blown to shit!  Undecided  Sorry in training, getting a little buggy….. 

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

their method of communication has nothing to do with traditional physics
    how is perry able to "hear" the triangles?
    i am starting to realize this is a form of mental telepathy and not some form of carrier wave
    but then, i have been wrong before

"We serve at the pleasure of the FDO"

My bad, have GirlCo break out the spanky spoons. :)

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

1.) FTL. Faster than light travel. If the form of travel is as fast as light or faster, one would not need walls. It is thought, since 1890 a.d. that time travels/flows/moves forward at 750 kilometers per second +/-50 kilometers. Faster than "time" travel would be this way. Because it IS time travel. a portal/tunnel working as a Scalar Wave would be instatances travel from the last end opening. Mintues covering same galaxy. Hours for the other side of the universe.

2.)Quantum tunneling/Quantum rez-on-ing*ms*.If one particle from the orginal machine/organism was taking from the home location, it would still be in res-on-ence*ms* with the point of origin/travel. Slam some power at the separated piece, and it will vibrate at the same time & frequency*ms* at the same time REGARDLESS of distance.

Both of these concepts have been researched for almost a 100 years. They are becoming popular wtih main stream science for a THIRD time!

The Irishman from Ohio

"Take a walk on the wild side" was a tune by Lou Reed many moons ago.

comes up with some great quotes dont he.

from Lreed

a sender and a reciever with a locator beacon??
    maybe not, but it needs to have a signal out-going to let them know it is ready for invasion forces
    #

It works like the Stargate works….. radio signals can go both ways, but matter can only travel one way.

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

No army would leave a force that size sitting idle for hundreds if not thousands of years…  My assumption is that once the smallest arch was ready, a signal was sent through a small portal to prepare the army…  then the other arches are built to increase the size of the gate.  The invading army must be getting pretty pissed, having to form up just to have the gate close on them before they can invade.  Cry wolf anyone? 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

until the portals activated, wouldn’t they be in a sort of suspended animation?

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

*passes the king of the idotic comments crown to him*

it looks to be that you’ve won the crown away from me….

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Maybe they have a massive force on standby or in stasis while they wait for a portal to be built. If they have a long lifespan (or nothing beter to do), they could just hang out drinking their equivalent of coffee and eating whatever passes for doughnuts (unless they’re not unionized).

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Receiver and sender…   What confuses me is how they signal the other side to make sure the army is ready…  I mean the probes were release who knows how long ago.  They open a portal and there’s always a huge army waiting on the other side.  some sort of communication had to take place…

A diminsional door that swings both ways! ;p

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Like a bisexual. – Ted Turner (Family Guy)

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

but, then this is scott we are talking about

or maybe i’m just the travel agent for the US Marines…

semper fi, you mother fucking salamanders

- Ronald Reagan

Planning a trip?

Are they one way, or can stuff go both ways?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.