This topic contains 26 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of CPK IrishmanFromOhio CPK IrishmanFromOhio 5 years, 7 months ago.

Quesssstionnnnnn

I was glad the description of the "cow hide thing" in Nocturnal was not Baby McButter. He could still be out there Breeding. Hopefully not with rabbits…

The Irishman from Ohio

we dare not rick another frontal assualt

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Catamounts Sports update:

WCU Baseball lost to Tennessee 5-1 last night, and will host Kennesaw State tonight in Cullowhee

Innocent

The Irishman from Ohio

ancestor.  But I do think I am see a lot of assumptions here that are not likely true.  Bad boys making me reread ancestor while I’m trying to read other books!!!!!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

w/ young old enough to hunt on there own, yes. 50% of food turns into grow directly. Intake of calories(/.50) + time span+ not dying until reaching full breeding size(400lbs. to 500lbs.)=Ready to b Pregnant.

T=time*hours*

Cx=calorie intake to grow/.50*50%**x=growth/mass*

Cy=calorie intake to live daily*say 4500-6000 calories* or what ever the FDO NEEDS it to be**y=daily body maintaince*

Cz1=The time odds of a doogie w/ payback in ind to slow the growth/get vengence.

Cz2=Magnus P. choking Ancestors to death w/ bare hands.

So Breeding age/time equals T=((x+y)-(Cz1+Cz2))

Of course this is not taking into consideration the limit on how much food is taken in at a time by the size of the mouth, passage & digestion time in the Ancestor, metabolic rate to process the caloies through sugar, and how effient teh calories are absorbed. The less poop, the more calories stayed in the Ancestor. The more poop, more wasted calories.

OK Tweed. I am calling you out for assistance on this. I think this formula might passs as a primitive Algebric quadno-me-all*ms*? When you have the free time Math God, could you help me clean this up? Pretty please w/ single women fans from Baker VI from the Rookie Universe batting there eyes @ you wanting to breed w/ you?

The Irishman from Ohio

then Mother Nature is the Breeding Skinny Puppy of Sickness. This ideas I picked up from high school biology class, sexual reproduction classes. Also the Nature &  Lorne Greene Africa animals documentries from the 70’s/80’s. Mother Gaia has been around for what 500 million plus. what could we think of that has not already happend? Just a thought…

The Irishman from Ohio

hehehe

that was soo funny. but the ancestors like rabbits…. how would they have survived in the first place. just eating each other? 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

but that is a wild thought

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

The Junkies rejoiced…

and dine upon fruitbats, and cherios, and wombats, and llamas and….

Western Carolina Lady Catamounts beat the College of Charleston Lady Cougars 101-87 in a record 3 overtimes

WCU LADY CATAMOUNTS ARE 2009 SOCON CHAMPIONS! Next stop, March Madness!!!!!

ANd only the power of the FDO can wipe them out. With the Snipes blessing of course.

The Irishman from Ohio

they are like giant Monty Python Rabbits?

Western Carolina Lady Catamounts beat the College of Charleston Lady Cougars 101-87 in a record 3 overtimes

they were being bredd for farming. they would need a breeding populace. One a male and a lot of females. A few males and a lot of females, like a Pride of Loins or even Better. A Pride of Sabor Tooth tigers. Most Sabor tooth prides were thought to care for there injuried. To nurse each other. Hope the Snipes dont find out. Snipes would have to kick some more Azz…

The Irishman from Ohio

If the Ancestor males had full bellies, and were alone, they could have tried to rap a mammal. It would be even worse if an Ancestor dug up a warm corpse and …

The Irishman from Ohio

It would only take one male Ancestor and one female Ancestor to have a brood. Litter, what ever. How many Cows were on the plane before it blow up. How many were still alive when it crashed. That limits the Ancestors to 1 per pregnant cow. More than one, and they would eat each othere in the womb. How fast did they grow in the womb. Now how fast would the offspring of TWO Ancestors grow? faster, slower, or at the same rate. then count how long the story ran from say Baby McButter clawing out tilll when Baby McButter "drowning"? Tha’s how long they had to grow to full Breeding Size. then the FDO has control to set the growing speed to what ever he wants. He Is The FDO.

The Irishman from Ohio

Where is the fun in that?

born pregnant? Mated amongst themselves like you said. The Ancestors are born able to do whatever they need to survive and as fast as they mature it wouldn’t take long to for another batch to surface.

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

a human femal….nvm…*click*

With themselves. Or raped something else…Descendant. I hope the Ancestor Males’ did not sense the period of any female mammals around. Dead or Alive a single well feed Ancestor might rap something that smelled likea female in heat…Descendant…Or They Had Sex…

The Irishman from Ohio

that not all of the got drowned. i mean weren’t there hundreds of the buggers. Did he ever say that specifically they all drowned.

and maybe one of the nocturnals just happened to be born as… an ancestor?

its not that big a leap from Pierre really.

wow magnus was scary 

You kill me?

no, no

I kill you  

*trembleing lip* But they turned down my application….

wait… are you saying that there where several cows where left alive, and the ancestors humped and impregnated them…and they gave birth, and now there are more ancestors running around?!?!?

FDO said!!!!!! Kiss Smoochies!

And let the record show – I <3 Baby McButter and he is not DEAD!!!!!!!!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

FDO’s been way to chill’n lately when it comes to dishing out the goood ole FDO smack downs to us Junkies. :)

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Now *that’s* a proper FDO response!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Don’t ask questions that might cause the sponsors of that particular post-ANCESTOR expedition to track you down. As Egon once said, "that would be bad."

Maybe it one was caught in a fishing net or maybe found by a diver?

I wanna know too. I thought I was just reading into it. so let it go.  

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

if all the Ancestors (ending in Baby McButter) went and got themselves drowned, which Ancestor was it getting stuff they the fa…..er…. "happy" taxodermist in Nocturnal….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.