This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Brandon Fletcher Brandon Fletcher 2 years, 10 months ago.

Pusher man…How many Junkies have you Hooked?

I was just wondering how many new Junkies you have hooked on the drug known as Siglercane? I have been working to build the Sigler Army and have hooked many an Army soldier. As of now I have SFC Vinje (computers), SPC Wulf (computers), PFC Hirdler (cook), SGT Edwards (supply), SPC Hatch (drill sgt in training), SPC Schaffer (mechanic), and SGT Nelson (scout). The Army is coming together slowly but as all Sigler followers know it doesn’t take long for the blue triangles to take control! Lucky number 7 as of right now for me!

Way to recruit those junkies, Combat Cook! World domination…one junkie at a time!

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Come on there have gotta be some other Pushers out there! Give the FDO some love and show yourself!

…converted at least 5000 people to the Church of Siglerism. Actually it could be more like 10,000, I don’t really keep count. Yeah, I’m a P-I-M-P.

I am crazier than a padded room full of Charlie Mansons!

Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

You sound like the Wilt Chamberlain of the Sigler world. Dang that is a crap load of infected junkies!

I have personally pimped the FDO and his books to 30+ new junkies. I’m working on converting another one now.

****** If only Sigler would do a book on escaping an interplanetary prison, I’d be in Vegas the following weekend.

Combat Cook

Friend’s teenage son was home-bound with a fairly bad concussion (yes, I’m going after the wounded). He couldn’t watch TV or play on the computer and was starting to get really bored so I pointed them to the stank that is Sigler.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Combat Cook

Thank you to deployments for giving people time to listen to great works!!! Combat Cook

My dad, my sister, my sisters BF, both of my uncles, and about 20 or 30 of my friends all have started listening and buying books. Just hooked another one with Title Fight last night…..that rhymed……

The Books of Sigler that i Own: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my dad

My boss just saw me post that last one and asked me who Scott Sigler was, so i told him about the books and now he has my ipod so he can listen to one of the episodes

The Books of Sigler that i Own: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my dad

Podiobooks.com makes this product really easy to push. its a very Non-committal approach (the one i have used on countless co-workers). “hey listen to this free audiobook” then before they know it they are lining up for +5 crack hits in the dark recesses of scottsigler.com and vicously awaiting the next snippet of weekly GFL glory. the only frustrating thing is when a few of the people you have turned on to sigler end up reminding you of upcoming events and pre-orders…. this just makes me feel dirty

“And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it’s a great escape escape……”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.