This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Byron Metz Byron Metz 2 years, 11 months ago.

Puppys Breath

Oh shit it smells like Puppys breath!!!!!!

Don’t blame me, it is in a freaking song I heard yesterday and I can’t get it out of my HEAD. It is catchy

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

That’s kinda sick.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Abaddon, Baphomet, Samael, “that bitch who stole my wallet”… I am known by many names.

Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

Don’t ask me why, it’s totally irrational but that’s one seriously creepy picture of a puppy. It totally freaks me out, more than the chicken scissors. It’s just wrong, on so many levels that I can’t quite explain.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

And it was sic, just enough for me to like.

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

and Gwar is indeed quite sick, but in a fucking awsome, totally over the top, cartoonish kind of way.

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

is better than Puppy Breathe in my opinion. Its like puppies put out a phoromone that makes them smell good to humans and dogs.

The Irishman from Ohio

until a puppy fart. Then the game is changed.

[flickr-photo:id=5967804179,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I think I just shit myself!! Surprised

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

If that thing came running towards me in the street, I think I might poop

Umbrella Corporation is missing a test subject …

Wasn’t that the little beast that was named Ugliest Dog in the World? I am still not convinced it was ever alive, unless God enjoys watching us crap ourselves.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

I presumed it was a fake. It scares me all the more if the damn thing is real!

I didn’t know dogs could be Sith!

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

and I spit my drink out. I think that thing was in Dead/Alive.

The Irishman from Ohio

and the question is – I have this picture that I believe it could be a perfect match to this forum topic but I’m really not sure if it’s to detailed to be viewed by some of the users? Is there a rule about the kind of Puppy Breath photos one might want to post?

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

You probably shouldn’t. You just just post a link to the picture and then people can choose if they want to look?

Before you check this picture out (which I suggest you do) I thought it might be a little detailed for some of the Junkies. Anyways just imagine these little shuckers with a few black patches and a fin on their spine then you have yourself real life tiny Ancestor puppies. This is my interpretation of what I think of when I hear “Oh shit it smells like puppy breath!” Please view the link if you dare to see some Ancestor themed content! http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb339/DeadSilverEagle06/31.jpg ……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Which is toast slathered in jam, mind you! Wink

Seriously though, I’m going to think of Ancestors all cute and fluffy from now on!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

What happened to your pic???

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

I did a little tidy on my Flickr account. I guess the dog didn’t make the cut. Or did it? Nope that’s just me :)

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.