This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Travis McQuinn Travis McQuinn 6 years, 9 months ago.

Publishers Weekly review!!!!!

• Profile photo of Travis McQuinn

Congrats Scott on soon making the rest of the world JUNKIES.They will know where their new Master resides.

Profile photo of Wolf

Great site for the hardcover, Scott. I put in my sig for all my E-mail. Even my boss (see quote below ) is hooked now.

"Just shut the fuck up and do yer job, asshole!"

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

and the may the defeated tremble with fear as the Future Dark Overlord approaches

(Look out varient frequencies and scifi surplus)

Profile photo of James Keeling

Instead of the stealthy approach from behind, garrote around the throat, whispers of "a present for you from Lord Sigler", we’re now entering full frontal assault mode!  Man the trebuchets!  Storm the keep!  Tear down City Hall!  Erect the Giant Bald Head! 

But if that’s the way the Overlord wants it, that’s the way he’ll get it!

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

all for our future dark overlord 

’bout time the "outside" world has been made aware of their demise

Profile photo of Donald Martin

Us Junkies are behind you all the way.

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of James Keeling

The rest of the non-siglerized world starting to come into line behind the junkie army!  We’ve been saying "This shit is frickin’ brilliant!" all along…  This first shot across the bow is a big one for you…      And honestly, we’re all as pleased as punch that we may have had something to do with helping you along….  Thanks for remembering us in your meteoric rise to stardom…  Our fealty is yours….

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of michael Gilchrist

It begins…

or as kira would say

Juat as planned!

— Mike—…one post at a time–>

Profile photo of Richard Damge

i can hear the rumble of Sigler armor closing in……..

Profile photo of

Yeah, starred review in Publisher’s Weekly is kind of crazy. That is THE trade publication for the book industry. I don’t know if this means any cool benefits, but it sure as shit can’t hurt.

Profile photo of Wolf

* Infected Scott Sigler. Crown, $24.95 (352p) ISBN 978-0-307-40610-1

"In Sigler’s riveting horror thriller, alien seeds from outer space infect a number of unlucky humans, who develop some unusual symptoms—itchy, blue triangular growths on their skin—that eventually result in the carriers becoming screaming, homicidal maniacs. CIA agent Dew Phillips must find out why these formerly docile citizens are running amok, aided by Margaret Montoya, a Centers for Disease Control epidemiologist, who reported the first of the strange cases. One of the infected, former football player Perry Dawsey, doesn’t take any crap from anybody, not even the aliens residing in his body. Sigler (Ancestor) leads the reader from one startling detail to the next—the creatures learn to speak (“feed us we hungry”); they grow little black eyes—until even hardened genre fans will find themselves whimpering at each new revelation. This terrifying page-turner could be the author’s breakout book, fueled by an extensive online podcast campaign. 5-city author tour. (Apr.)"

Hell, WE all know how fucking great this book is. Now the rest of the world is getting a taste of Siglerism.

Congrats, Scott!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.