This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shawn Laing Shawn Laing 5 years, 9 months ago.

Props out to….

• Profile photo of Shawn Laing

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

She’s the pride of my town…. you see the #22 in carolina blue every where, basicly as much as you see #45 of Brad Hoover who went to our local university…

Went I get my podcast up and running, I’ll try and get a segment about her each cast…

Western Carolina University Lady Catamounts Basketball:16 – 11 (12-6 SOCON)

Smoky Mountain High School Lady Mustang Basketball: 14-2-0 (8-1 Western Athletic Conference)

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

hope to hear more about her career. women and sports do not get the news they should.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Good luck to her in her collegiate sports career. Can I assume you’ll be keeping us up to date?

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

she did when the 2006-07 Gatorade player of the year for North Carolina….

I can’t find here stats, but she is EXTREMLY good.  She also kicked rumpus on the ski-slopes. she was captin of the SMHS snowboarding team, she’s the one who taught me and kat how to board.

her best season was her senior, but she averaged 37.2 ppg her junior 

year.

Western Carolina University Lady Catamounts Basketball:15 – 11 (11-6 SOCON)

Smoky Mountain High School Lady Mustang Basketball: 14-2-0 (8-1 Western Athletic Conference)

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

What were her stats? They must have been impressive to get her a free ride to UNC.

Profile photo of Melisa Dyer

"I kill people, I don’t murder them, look it up Sweats!" Agent Celie Booth

Congrats to Cetera Nicole DeGraffenreid, Sophmore Guard on the UNC Women’s Tarheels Basket Ball team.  After leading The Smoky Mountain High School (my almamater) Mustang Girls basket ball team to a victory the North Carolina AA championship game, she recieved a full-ride to UNC.

Cetera DeGraffenreid
    Cetera DeGraffenreid
    Player Profile
    Class:
    Sophomore
    Hometown:
    Cullowhee, N.C.
    High School:
    Smoky Mountain
    Height:
    5-6
    Position:
    Guard

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.