This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Dave Johnson Dave Johnson 4 years, 4 months ago.

Programs to organize writing ideas and stories

Have just pimped out this software to my cousin who is writing at the moment and will be using it myself when I get the opportunity to sit and write (in approx 2 years timewhen I quit my job)

Pusher, Poet and Pet Protector

Tongue out

Captain of the Touchback and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

“But I’m always dreaming. Even when I’m awake.”

Now who say all of nerds and geeks who sit an read until we looks grip with reality and start personalizing the things we read into our everyday lives dont have social connectablity with other people, i mean look at all the feed back on here…and who would do this just for crack hits hmmm….wait i am reposting into my own thread with no viable info to put….whoops Foot in mouth

If you’re looking to be helpful and you were going to say yWriter, then don’t post. If you’re just looking for extra crack hits – comment anyway and don’t apologize for it! Like this:

I recommend yWriter! I started using it a few months ago and it’s great! Tongue out

Captain of the Touchback and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

“But I’m always dreaming. Even when I’m awake.”

everyone already said yWriter. I guess I have no imput now… thanks guys… I didn’t want to help anyways… I’m gonna go cry like an emo kid… no, I won’t. I take that back. Know why Emo kids make good drywall? they cut and hang themselves! ha! and theres my imput!

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

On the spacejock.com website for yWriter there is an excellent youtube video tutorial that covers the main features. I highly recommend watching it. It’s only about 8 minutes or so, but does a great job of showing you how to use the software.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

yWriter here as well.

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Thanks for the swift replies guys and i will be sure to check them out

I used yWriter and it really does a fine job. I’ve since started using Scrivener on my mac, but I liked yWriter’s feature set, and you can’t beat the price.

For additional resources, you can check out this thread as well: http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3747

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

You may want to check out the software called yWriter. It’s Windows friendly and best of all, it’s free. I’ve used it and it’s done the trick for me.
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

Hi I was just posting to see if any one had any info on good writing programs for windows i know scott posted about one for mac but sadly i am not a member of the mac family as of yet though that time in my minimal if not non existant writing career is veyr far away lol. So if anyone out there has any choice programs just drop me aline or add to the topic thanks for reading these lines of my rambling hope to read some of you all’s soon.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.