This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Gmork Gmork 6 years, 7 months ago.

Problem with the 'Track' function

Thanks!!

Thanks for pointing this out, missed that one yesterday after the server hickup.

Cheers!

Paul.

Just a quick heads up….
    There seems to be an issue with the ‘Track’ function. I usually enter it after clicking on the ‘My Account’ link on the left margin menu, however after getting to ‘My Account’ I clicked on the ‘track’ tab and received the following error message:

warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/scottweb/www.scottsigler.com/htdocs/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 153.
    user warning: Got error 134 from storage engine query: SELECT DISTINCT(n.nid), n.title, n.type, n.changed, n.uid, u.name, GREATEST(n.changed, l.last_comment_timestamp) AS last_updated, l.comment_count FROM node n INNER JOIN node_comment_statistics l ON n.nid = l.nid INNER JOIN users u ON n.uid = u.uid LEFT JOIN comments c ON n.nid = c.nid AND (c.status = 0 OR c.status IS NULL) INNER JOIN node_access na ON na.nid = n.nid WHERE (na.grant_view >= 1 AND ((na.gid = 0 AND na.realm = ‘all’))) AND ( n.status = 1 AND (n.uid = 760 OR c.uid = 760) ) ORDER BY last_updated DESC LIMIT 0, 25 in /home/scottweb/www.scottsigler.com/htdocs/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 172.

I received an error message earlier today when trying to access the forums so I am not sure if it is related.
    Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.