This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of sadock sadock 4 years, 8 months ago.

Priorities!

• Profile photo of sadock

It looks like you can still pick both of them up. They don’t list whether they’re first editions, so I’d contact them if you’re concerned about it. I don’t think either of them went to a second printing in hardcover, but I could be wrong. CONTAGIOUS might very well have since it hit the best seller list.

INFECTED direct from Amazon, and CONTAGIOUS via Amazon Marketplace.

eBay definitely has 1st editions at reasonable prices.

Cheer up mate, it’s not too late!

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

That’s horrible about your books! And your house! I can’t even imagine…

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Dave Johnson

should double your insurance pay out… sorry to hear about your house but look at the silver lining … its the one occasion that you get to bend over the insurance underwriters and give them one in the ass for once!

Profile photo of Antony Gitsham

Thats shit news!

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

What dedication and loyalty. Sorry about your house, but especially the books.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of BigJohn

And sorry about your house, too.

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

Profile photo of Eric Parker

Sorry to hear about your house.

Profile photo of Jeremy Jensen

So my house caught fire and burned all to heck over the weekend and my wife can’t understand why I’m bummed that my first editions of Infected and Contagious are ruined? Maybe if she’d read the darned books, she’d have her priorities straight as well?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.