This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Paul DeWig Paul DeWig 3 years ago.

Praise from "big names"?

• Profile photo of Paul DeWig

Good call. OHHHHHH I know this would be sick: How about B.P. as Travis Ellis, the newest Captain of the P.U.V. James Keeling

This would be later on once ShakeDown is done and the rest of the story is complete.

The Books of Sigler that i Own: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my dad

Profile photo of Callie Mooney

make a good P.J. Colding.

Profile photo of Paul DeWig

If Brad Pitt were to be in a Scott Sigler story, made movie, what character would he play?

The Books of Sigler that i Own: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my dad

The ultimate stalker status= Sklorno-ism.

But i agree i would go ape shit if Tarantino directed a Sigler story

Profile photo of Callie Mooney

was awesome in 12 Monkeys. I’ve not seen all of his movies (Legends of the Fall comes to mind, I refuse to watch it) but I like his stuff. Plus, Fight Club, totally great. I would love to see Tarantino direct a Sigler movie. I would be such a Sklorno for that. Two Holy Houses joining as one. ::swoon::

Snatch is my favorite movie of all time, but then again via heritage i am Pikey

Profile photo of

Actor-wise? I’d love to get a positive review from Brad Pitt. I think he is vastly underrated as an action guy. Watch him in SNATCH and TROY and his fight scenes are fantastic. I think people don’t give him respect in this category because he’d the good-lookin’ guy he is. If he was to give props, I’d be pretty thrilled. Also, Bruce Campbell, because he is made of gold with human skin stretched over it.

Profile photo of Jason Russell

Hey FDO,

With your mention in that Twit.TV show of how Stephen King is an inspiration to you. And your post about Anne McCaffrey and her influence on you I am curious. What “big name”, actor/actress or writer or just famous person would you most cherrish giving your work a good review? Are any junkies some form of celebrity?

Thanks!

occupy_my_rocktopi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.