This topic contains 114 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Bradley Henry Bradley Henry 3 years ago.

Posts, Double Posts, Triple Posts, etc.

I have done that sometimes…

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

you have double posted, I go back and edit the post into some other message. . . . . . . [flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

…. that there’s anything wrong with that Tongue out

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

… if you consider it while drinking a dry martini.

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Just pace yourself to start…

Doc

Start with a low dose and see how that works.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

:D

Doc

I reckon.

Erm, how did I get in here?!

*BOOB FLASH**

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Thank you for being the “Posts, Double Posts, Triple Posts, etc.” thread spokeswoman. You’re doing a fantasic job, but contrary to what you may think, I’m not paying you.

I’m all in favor of it!

Doc

Copy #38 of The Rookie, copy #126 of The Starter, copy #(please not 3001) of The All-Pro

…..there must be more than one woman involved. None of that Martian Total Recall action.

… a little something extra.

Doc

You/ve brought crack whoring to a whole new level.

jk, ho’ away. It’s all good as long as you’re having fun. That’s kind of the whole point, after all. Not like our CH’s actually *mean* anything. Although we’ve talked about doing something with them from time to time, nothing’s come of that yet.

I would be interested to see whose given away the most crack. I know I’m up in the 8-10K range.

Tongue out

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

( * ) ( * ) ::does back flip:: ( * ) ( * )

How’s that?! Tongue out

Can you try it again with a little extra bounce? :D

Doc

Combat Cook

here

= huge mindfuck.

Tongue out

Combat Cook

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.