This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dan Campbell Dan Campbell 5 years, 10 months ago.

Post Christmas Music Etiquette?

• Profile photo of Dan Campbell

That’s good to know. One never knows what type of consulting services will be needed and when they will be needed. I have added you to my Rolodex – do you have a Tax ID for consulting in the U.S.?

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Profile photo of Vaney

Trans-Siberian Orchestra rocks. Any other christmas songs after the 25th should be slaughtered mercilessly.

Profile photo of Peter Braat

so I can tell you all about it…..

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Anna Villani

Here’s how it goes, at least if you’re going to be within a 100 mile radious of myself.

Christmas music is only acceptable starting on the 20th of December and MUST cease playing by the 25th of December no later than 3pm.

The one exception is, Trans Siberian Orchestra. They are acceptable 24/7/365 because they’re just that fucking awesome.

With that noted, the next person I hear singing, It’s beginning to look a lot like christmas, will be slaughtered with a spork!

It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

Profile photo of Sean Ryan

Might want to rethink that movie choice. I don’t think its weird to listen to them depending on what part of their catalog you are listening too. The Chirstmas stuff is done for right now. But might work in July for those who dig the idea of "Christmas in July."

"Next thing I know, I’m running for my life. And all I could think was if something were to ever happen to me, how sad I’d be, you know?"- Gob Bluth

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

Now tell me Pjotr, how can I possibly take advise on weirdness from someone who lists The Sponge Bob Square Pants movie as thier favorite?

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Profile photo of Peter Braat

I’m gonna go with weird… i Guess…

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

Is it OK to continue listening to Tran Siberian Orchestra after Christmas? Would you consider that weird (Beethoven’s last Night excluded)?  If it is OK, what about in July? Would that be weird (or weirder)?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.