This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Pons Matal Pons Matal 5 years, 10 months ago.

Pookie One-Nighter with Kayla Meyers?

I am sick you know, thats why the towlettes always moist! :p

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

I can’t believe he said hula hoop!

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Of course, we both knew that…  That’s why I use you like a moist towlette!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Is Kayla married?  Pookie only fucks married women (or so Robin tells us).  Gads that woman was a soft, fluffy bunny of a girl… right up until she shived ya.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Hey Babe you bring da pliers and I’ll bring da hula hoop. Like I said just a thought. ;)

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

So while listening to Pookie’s memories of his carnal escapade beneath the decks of the ship, it occured to me what an awesome – however brief – encounter it would be if he ran into Kayla Meyers sometime in his past, say at a law enforcement convention in Vegas (do they even have those?). Forget about him surviving the events in Nocturnal: how would he have survived a one night stand with HER? Just the thought of those two personalities in that type of situation cracks me up…  ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.