This topic contains 42 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Shawna Holt Shawna Holt 5 years, 1 month ago.

Pookie is da man

Listen here Brye Brye pooks is the best memeriable character in the whole book. Well him and Black mister burnes. :P

Avatar of Margaret/Army Mom Barraza

Proud Army Mom

check him out on youtube. He’s Pookie I tell you!

I have never seen him do dramatic. GREAT comedian. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Proud Army Mom

Absolutely, he would be perfect, I picture Pookie as Bobby Lee, he fits the physical description, and he’s great with accents, great comedic/dramatic talent, let’s sign him up now!!

but do you think he could pull off the pookster?

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

loved the twist that the FDO put on it at the end with the chief super. i know so many guys like that and when they find out that i am they kinda eat there words hahaha saying that theres alot of hard cock in nocturnal made me think i was listerning to somthing i shouldnt be somtimes

Bobby Lee

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I have to laugh hilariously whenever Pooks brings up Brian(Bryan…?)’s man-crush on him. The 24-hr man-crush hotline. Hahaha!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

"with REAL tits"
    What is it with this new generation of plastic tittied barbie dolls?Tastes Like Chicken

"Pooks has that certain something that you don’t read about in the bible"
    May I steal that?  Please?
    Tastes Like Chicken

[I think, therefore I'm right. -Hugo Rune]

Pookie is one of the best characters I’ve heard in a while. And Scott makes him so much more real with his delivery. Makes me proud to be from Chi-town! Who cares if he sounds like he’s from the NYC, he is the sh!t!

KAUAIJUNKIE

Id like someone to mention POOK in the starter!

Cockity Cockity Pussy Fucker
    Shitty Shitty Ass Fucker
    Drippy Cock Drippy Cock
    Dicker Dicker Pricker
    Faggoty Shit breath
    Fuckity Shit Shitter Shitter

Wallerdad

Way to go Bubbah!!!

chicken scissors
    chicken scissors
    chicken scissors

ditto

what a wacko
    i do not care what religion he prescribes to, it is all good, just needs to shut his yap and keep it to himself.
    He comes across like a damn nut case, has nothing to do with his religion of choice, has to do with his actions and words,
    we can tell he is off his meds, can’t we…………….

the voices think his voices need the meds BAD!! (or his handlers need a tighter grip)

* Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

Mc B title question says it all, but if someone should say tom cruise i think i’ll shit myself…………………………………………………………………………….again.

Mc B the character holds a winning hand, and when you think about losing control with his accent look at jack nicholson who has made a career of just inserting himself into a movie being himself now that is out of control

Mc B I know guys like the Pook he is not about old ladies, he’s the guy you find out that he was banging the cute secretary in the capt’s office and never said one word about it, and the hot barmaid in the old stand by gin mill cried for a week when the Pook had to cut the string ( her drug issues ) nah Mags is a good verbal foil for Pooks but believe me Pooks has that certain something that you don’t read about in the bible

just plain fun to say

My girlfriend and I are wondering…. how EXACTLY would the chang bang work? sounds like fun…..
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

Tell me if anyone started a Pookie Chang fan club like maybe on facebook or is better to see if he lives to the end of the book not that that hurt the popularity of Junius Ponds (Did it Mr. Order “Jack Wakes Up” on Amazon.com on March 16,2007).
    You can’t say Pookie Enough.

Gotta love the Kama Sutra reference too… It’s classic….

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Pookie rocks……………………….

When he said that I instantly thought you were going to say something about it.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

the “Chang Bang”, I couln’t stop laughing, that was so funny
    ..semi inverted angle involving a barstool and a hula hoop.

Pookie,Pookie, Pookie, natures way of telling us we’re really boring.
    *** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

Yeah, I lost control of that one early. Started out Chicago, now it’s its own thing. I tell you guys, I can do one accent at a time! I swear! But bundle them all together, and the shit gets out of control in a hurry.

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

Pookie’s a swinger. We may not see it on camera, but he’s the cat’s moew in all the dance clubs. Girls can’t resist his blatently obvious comebacks, and the dudes find him oddly attractive… wait, that can’t be right. BUT STILL, Pookie is like Bauto from Ghost in the Shell: he may not be the protagonist, but his kicks so much ass he might as well be. GIT SOME!!!

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

there ya go………………..
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

check out PG Holyfields stuff…….

Murder at Avedon Hill

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

(You don’t want to disappoint the voices)

Yeah, that’s it, a daughter, who takes after mom. A real smartass, wise cracking, lovely, bitchy kinda gal, with REAL tits, who captures Pookies heart.

pookie and maggie, no wait, eyes are watering, pain, pain……….

the voices are shreeking………………..
    The Math god

Murder at Avedon Hill

she knows more than anyone knows

and Nightcourt, now that was comedy……………..
    The Math god

Murder at Avedon Hill

But I feel a special bond with Sargent Maggie, She reminds me of Selma Diamond’s character on Night Court.
    ……. and then there is the part when Pookie told Maggie she had “such a cute little tushy”….
    I can’t wait to hear more, I bet she knows more about this case, and Pookie is gonna drag it out of her.

Now that’s a screwy thought. Pookie falls for Maggie.. and through some screwed up genetic freak of nature with marie’s children is able to have a kid…

when i first heard this gal, i thought of you, tough old broad, but then she is much much older than you……………………

the voices are …………..
    The Math god

Murder at Avedon Hill

Maggie and Pookie have some good verbal exchanges coming, I can’t wait.

Cock sucker, cocker, shity shity fuck ass…..
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

Screw Mr. Biz-nass…. You wanna know something about someone? You ask Da Pooks! “What’d you get your wife for your anniversary?” How the hell does he know that! Tits man! Not titties, not breasts! TITS!

is in the Rookie, i guess he’ll be around for awhile

Pooks IS da man

the voices keep saying that, over and over and over and …
    The Math god

Da pookster is awesome…. he’s got the DNA yo…..

I can’t wait to hear what he say’s next, he is so…..expressive.

the pook master rocks, the accent is far more reminiscent of Brooklyn or Staten Island but he got it goin on. in my life it seems to me that i may have met one or two like him i see a major player in the future, james bond move over pookster is in da hizzie.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.