This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of GJ GJ 3 years, 2 months ago.

Pookie Chang is my homey

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

1st time I heard it I wanted him dead so badly, but now I really like his character. That and BizNass.
    – Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

What can I say – I dig the dark, broody guys. And he’s got that sentimental side you just have to love.

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

scottepond.com

The reason why is I never really got the chance to listen to the podcasts over at podiobooks.com before they were taken down due to a rewrite of Nocturnal so now I have to wait patiently until the release of the hardcover of Nocturnal

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

I am actually creating the diagram that details the Chang Bang. When I finish I will post it here. with instructions.(also emergency
    instructions if there is an accident should anyone actually try it.)
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

I can’t remember laughing so hard at the introduction of a character than I did with Biz-Nass.
    Can’t wait to see what joy the re-write does with the character.

Black Mr Burns

who is your favorite nocturnal charecter? for my money the chang bang expert can be no better or course brian is a close second and I hat adam jessup whinny bitch ass yo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.