This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 3 months ago.

Police Chief Amy Zoe

Well?  Which?  My money is on Bryan… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Who would you want raising your girls if you uhm…… get promoted to the Station in the Sky?

Bry-bry or Pookie?

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I also ditto all those questions. Though it doesn’t seem answers will be coming anytime soon. 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

Could be.

The Irishman from Ohio

Just didn’t know how to voice it…  I was even beginning to wonder if they weren’t nocturnals themselves…  Maybe saved by "the savior" and given to her to raise….  hhhmmm… 

She has to save her daughters. and maybe she can use their help at least now that Bryan and Pookie are finding out all about the evil vs good nature of the Nocturnals and the importance of what Amy has been doing.. Amy may "Bite the dust" but not before she makes sure there is a new Savior. How many of the police are in on this? Will Bryan be the new Savior? Can they protect Amy?  Does one of Cheif Amy’s twins have evil or good powers.?  Is one evil and one good???? Help, my mind is racing……
    .*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Interested in the "differences" between the two girls though…. 

good one  

….I love fluffy bunnies

Amy

…its part of life. But it would be worse if Chief Zoe outlived her kids. So If Chief Zoe died saving her children, even if its only for a few minutes is better than failing.

The Irishman from Ohio

Nate Dogg (#7 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

But what kind of "Uncles" would Brian and Pookie be? Would "Aunite" Robin keep them in-line?

The Irishman from Ohio

Maybe Bryan and Pookie could save my kids!

….I love fluffy bunnies

Amy

-meeting her children, makes her up coming death so sad,  unless ……… sigler isn’t killing every junkie mentioned in the novel …………. did he actually say he was going to do that to ALL junkies mentioned?? i am pretty sure i am on the death list, but is everyone?
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

I’m wondering if one of Maries Children are gonna snack on little Mur and Tabz!

Although I understand where you’re coming from, I can’t help but believe that with Rex involved and the escalation of the italian/russian gang war, things are going to come to a head whether the Chief wants them to or not…  And when everything starts exploding, and the Savior gets whacked - he can’t live forever, what’s going to happen then?  Having Pookie and Bryan more heavily involved and at least "onto" what’s happening can’t help be be a good thing in the end.  Excellent forum topic… 

It is characters like this that make the Siglerverse a brilliant place to hang out.[I think, therefore I'm right. -Hugo Rune]

Chief Zoe is a good mom and a good chief.  I’m postive that she’s trying to keep her cops alive.  She’s not ‘dirty’ (actually, we’d have to ask the blonde husband about that) as much as she in ‘in the know’ about the mind-boggling cluster fuck horror story that goes on in the shadows of San Francisco.
    If anyone who finds out about Marie’s Children and Saviour end up dead, Chief has a good reason to keep her cops from finding out.  This way, all she has to worry about is meth-addled gas station robbers, domestic situations and the occassional bank job gone wrong taking out her officers.
    Brian and Pookie would have done well to trust their Chief.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.