This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 3 years, 6 months ago.

Please help: Nocturnal info for tuesday terror

Ok so i’m planning on doing a tuesday terror short story on the argument between Brian Clauser and Amy Zou before Nocturnal where they basically break up but it’s been so long since i listened to it, i really don’t want to listen to it all again.

So could anyone give me any info, (preferably more devoted junkies or someone that’s listened to it recently) on their releationship and what happened.

Alternatively, i was thinking of two other short stories:

1 Bagman- copycat killer

2. Sclorno fight over church of quentin barnes, one human kills a sclorno using technique learned in purist nation

Do you mean Brian and Robin? Amy is the police chief, married with children. I thought Robin was the ex. I don’t remember the details of the breakup, but let me ping Bella. she’s nutso over nocturnal. :P

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

i think the 2nd story idea is a fantastic one!

Do you still have the nocturnal episodes? I could probably point you to the right one.

Not Chief Amy Zho….
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Amy Zou is the SFPD Chief of Police. She is married and has twin daughters.

Brian and Robin Hudson dated for 5 months but broke up 6 months before the events of Nocturnal. We find out why in Episode 9 (at about 28:45).

Robin broke up with Bryan. She was falling in love with him but didn’t think he had the same feelings for her so she tried to pressure him into a commitment by following some advise she read in an article in Vogue magazine about ways “to make your man commit”. One night while they were out to dinner, she started in on him about where their relationship was going and he told her he wasn’t ready to have that discussion. She told him to call her when he was and then she walked out on him.

He didn’t call. She didn’t call. 6 months go by, and the rest is history. Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Nutso.

Nice job, BellaBot!

Is that like “cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs”? Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Rather stupid mistake there. Thanks guys i’ll go through and listen to some of them, i have them all still on itunes.

You’re out of luck. Cause this is me not giving a F**k

I was just about to write the same thing. GET OUT OF MY HEAD! That is all.

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

you’re in my head!! Surprised

I think you’d have a difficult time pulling off the Bagman copycat, but feel free if you think you can swing it. I’ve already got stories selected for TT#3+4, so you’ve got some time to do whichever you like.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.