This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Please bring back the GORE line…

• Profile photo of

GoreLine takes a ton of time, which is something I don’t have right now — but MAN do I miss it! You all need your smackdowns, dammit. All y’all calling in with your insults and digs and mockings and travishamockeris of the FDO™.

PREPOSTEROUS! You must be punnished! You must be purged!

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

one of the best parts of the podcasts apart from the story, hearing people say they were going to boycott Sigler to calling him a sick fu*k.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Katie Lampkin

I know it’s probably a pain going through the messages and putting them together for us to listen to but I agree, I used to love that shit.  It would be great to have that back again.

Profile photo of Gmork

Great post, Ogre!

I loved hearing the good natured Sigler abuse that took place on the Gore line.  There must be much fodder to wade through that would make for a good filler episode.

~~~ mwhuahahahahaha … so it’s, you know, coming along ~~~~~~~

Profile photo of Brian Winham

While the stories are excellent, hearing the feedback and rants can really boost my day.

I hope they come back once everything calms down for the FDO.

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Have you thought about starting the GORE line call-ins again?
    I was just listening to the special bonus episode where you were reacting to the callers who had called in  to let you know that you had referred to the  GORE line as the CLONE line… That was one of the best!  An oldie but GOOD listening fun…
    .http://m.podshow.com/media/8078/episodes/90935/nocturnal-90935-12-13-2007.mp3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.