This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago.

Playing for Keeps, Stories of the Third Wave Story TORPEDO opinions?

• Profile photo of

I’ll put an explanation in the beginning to put context on the story, so the Junkies know what Playing for Keeps is.

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

– hit Podiobooks.com for undiluted crack by our FDO! –

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Our FDO certainly has one strange and twisted point of view, great fun! This is one of the things I enjoy about his fiction.
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler won a PARSEC*

Profile photo of Brian Hunt

Thank god he didn’t get picked up by a laxative company! instead of the pink torpedo we’d have gotten the Greasy Bullet! I really liked the episode though much diffrent than the rest of the third wave stories!

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

It was funny and I liked the fact that it was told from the Torpedo’s point of view.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

What’d everyone think of The Torpedo story Scott did? If you missed it somehow, you can grab it here. It’s a story he did to help out Mur in her Amazon bid. I loved Playing for Keeps so it was sweet to see the FDO write a story in that universe. Don’t want to write any spoilers in case folks haven’t listened yet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.