This topic contains 303 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of David Kaneshiro David Kaneshiro 10 months ago.

Pimp thyself my fellow junkies!

Have a blog? A podcast? A twitter account you want people to follow? This is the place to pimp it out!

I know many of us have found one another within the Social Media sphere, but I figured centralizing might be a good idea, so I’m starting this thread. We’ll see how it goes.

Here’s where you can find me & mine:

Blog: http://sadock76.tumblr.com/

eMail: arioch@scottsigler.com

Twitter: @sadock

-if you send me a contact request with no note on Skype, I’m going to assume you’re a webcam whore. Include a note, please.

Oh, and that’s right, I actually have an ongoing show now. Some of you may have heard of it. It’s called TUESDAY TERROR and comes down through the primary Sigler feed fortnightly. I’m always looking for quality fan fiction based on, in, or around the Siglerverse. Full details on how to submit your story, as well as a few FAQs & common mistakes, can be found at scottsigler.com/tuesdayterrorsubmissions

I think everyone needs a place to pimp themselves.

Just an FYI though, I think you need to be mutual friends on Twitter to be able to DM Frown

but I do have Twitter; @DasNebel

And I too have to ask anyone here that wants to follow to twee me first.

• The Pastry Princess; Evil Incarnate and proud Member of GirlCo!

Well, I write a serial (would podcast, but I don’t have the voice for it) – Mirrorfall, not very violent/gory and doesn’t contain much horror, but it’s geeky urban fantasy (which makes up at least a little for the lack of chicken scissors).

I have tried to DM but like Gmork said, sadly if you are not following me, I cannot DM you.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

all you do is type in d @username and it works just fine. No worries. Spammers don’t bother with the TrueTwit verification, and I always look at the actual twitter page of folks before I block them.

Spammers are fairly obvious, and I’ve found that most junkies are as well Cool

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

TWEE

TWEE 

TWEE

I love typos Tongue out

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

Ask ten of your friends. Don’t judge it yourself. We all think we sound like crap. We need more geeky urban fantasy in the podosphere. Seriously. The only one I can think of off the top of my head that’s any good is Lester’s Metamor City.

Or if you’re *really* shy, give it to a friend and let them podcast it. You’ve seen (and heard) what Scott has done giving his content away through RSS and on PB.com. It’s the way to go. Use creative commons to your advantage. Decent rigs are cheap. It’s the time you put into editing that really makes the difference.

If you have a good story, get it up somehow. Remember those famous words: "Fear is the mind killer." Don’t let your lack of confidence in your voice inhibit your aspirations. Of course, if all you want to do is post your stories as a hobby, that’s cool too. I just got the impression that you would do more, but you were using your perception of your voice as an excuse to hold you back.

Think of the solution, not the problem. Gorram, I’ve been using that an awful lot lately. Damn you Goodkind!

Now I need to go get a Dune fix!

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

Just cause I can!

You do realize that your sig is quasi condridictory, right?

"Bow before me, for I am Evil Incarnate! Pastry Princess and Member of GirlCo!"

Begins all threatening and then gets kind of ……. weak?

Hasoo! I shall murderlate you with my throwing croissants of doom!!!

I will pour hot chocolate down upon you…

administer the cream filling! Eeewwww, yuck….   :p

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

my blog posts here.  There should be a new post in the next couple of days. http://randomspeakup.blogspot.com/

[flickr-photo:id=3763066856,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

But once my content is amassed… then I shall burst forth, like Athena from the forehead of Zeus!  More or less clothed…    

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

I’m working on a blog that has to do with Kickers in the NFL, 70 yard field goals, nanomeds and the Rookie!  Will probably be up tonight or tomorrow!

thia ain’t gonna be pretty. CB, look away! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

Depending on the receivee of the creme, I might like that job!

And Friend of MuchAdo!

I try! :)

someone with @username“>d@username.  No one named username DMs me back. Tongue out  HeeHee

You didn’t just call GirlCo weak!!!!!!!

and then to spew forth the content in a massive gamma burst of information destroying all near by planetary objects in your incendiary blast of monumental literary genius!

Wait…..I hear a voice…whispering something….wait…YES, I can hear it..its whispering.."Compensating Controls" over and over again….Oh what can it mean? ;)

You’ve gone and upset the Wolf Pack and other members. Whatever shall we we do with you?

Croissants of doom? Hardly! I prefer molten sugar. The burns scar rather nicely. Care to be one of my test subjects? Innocent

Captain Picard: Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge.

Mal: Well lady, I must say……you’re my kinda stupid  UFS

I was actually referring the pastry princess portion and the question mark was supposed to amibuize the GirlCo part.

Given the way SQ has her sig structured it was just difficult to do what I wanted to do quickly. I’m sure you’ve since seen what I tweeted about someone else *coughs* IAM *end cough* implying that GirlCo was not knowing that GirlCo ALWAYS had power, and plenty of it. So the idea that they could be weak is ludicrous. Now, they might appear so at times to lure some helpless man into a trap, but the reality is something altogether different.

the power being discussed was electricity. and I assumed that Girlco had bunkers set up with off the Grid kinda power.  

accept that explanation!.

Let me know if you want to see more…

Proving Grounds
    Lightening split the sky and rain poured down on the four gray figures huddled together on the hillock overlooking Villers-Bretonneux, a small French town was nestled in a valley surrounded by once verdant fields, fields that were now churned into a mass of near unrecognizable wasteland.

The Germans steady advance across the French countryside paused just long enough to occupy the small village to be used as a staging base for their push to Amiens, only 30 kilometers further to the west.  Allied command was convinced that were Amiens to fall, the Huns would be unstoppable.  The year was 1918 and war had raged across the countryside for years. For many of those years the valiant soldiers of the ANZAC, or Australian and New Zealand Army Corp had fought alongside the French army in an effort to stop the German onslaught, holding the German military’s advance. 

The four soldiers had adorned their drab green fatigues with bits and pieces of the local foliage allowing them to blend perfectly into the vegetation.  To see them there, they almost seemed to sway in time with the bushes that surrounded them.  One of the men raised his eyes to address the rest of the group; the three pips on his epaulette the only thing distinguishing him as a captain and the mission leader, Captain Ross.  Using a stick, he traced the basic layout of the village into the mud of the ground.

"Alright gents, this is it.  Just remember your training and you’ll do fine.  Our mission is to eliminate Field Marshal Horst, the German bastard who orchestrated the brutal occupation of the quaint French village you see before you and by doing so clear the way for the retaking of the town.  The main force Aussie and French troops are planning to roll in here at O-dark thirty.  We’ve got to eliminate Horst before that happens.  We’ll be approaching the town from the south.  That means taking out sentries here, here, and here.  To cover our action, main artillery will begin shelling the north end of the town." 

He poked at the ground with the stick, indicating the targets.

"After which, we’ll work our way to the Hotel Mercure Saint Quentin en Yvelines Centre." Captain Ross’ face had twisted into a grotesque mask as he tried in vain to wrap his mouth around the strange name.  Grinning, he continued, "Bloody French names.  Intel indicates that hotel as the target’s most likely location.  Once there, we do him.  Questions?"

Private Brandt’s small voice split the silence, "Sir, how many sentries do we have to remove?"  Brandt had come from Sydney and was a thin, wiry, unassuming sort of fellow.  His uniform appeared to hang loose, almost as if they were still on a hanger.  The gave the small man an even weaker appearance but the rest of the team knew better.  They had trained with him for months and his muscles were strong as cords of steel.

"A total of six," the commanding officer replied, "That means each of you’ll be taking out two of them."

Private Thomson spoke up, "How much resistance should we expect once we enter the village?"  In physical appearance, Thompson was virtually the polar opposite of Brandt, looking nothing so much as like a great bear, and a cuddly one at that, with a cherubic face and ready smile.  He had come from Wellington where he had spent his youth herding sheep.

"Heavy." The Captain’s response was immediate and unwavering.  "Any other questions?"

The last member of the team raised his head and locked eyes with Captain Ross.  Private Bennett was neither small and wiry like Brandt, nor abnormally large like Thompson, but somehow seemed to carry an air of professionalism and intensity that emanated from his entire being.  At this moment, the intensity radiated out from his eyes, a wellspring of barely contained power and focus.  Private Bennett took a deep breath, squared his jaw and spoke.

"We won’t let you down Cap."  His words seemed to sum up the feeling and intent of the entire team as they all nodded at his words.

"See that you don’t.  Remember where you are.  This German bastard Horst was at Bullecourt last year.  We lost thousands there.  It’s time for some payback."

Private Bennett walked up to the edge of the hill they had been behind and lay prone on the cold wet ground, the smell of grass and mud filling his nostrils.  He held his British made Lee-Enfield rifle loosely in his hands as he calmly sighted down the barrel at the city, a mere 75 meters away.  Bennett had been a hot shot constable back in Melbourne.  On the fast track for promotion, he was everyone’s pick as ‘most likely to succeed’ in whatever he chose to do.  Now he found himself at war.

Captain Ross moved from one soldier to the next, ensuring each of them was at the ready position.  He took the time to identify each of their targets and give words of encouragement. 

Kneeling down next to Bennett, he whispered, "Just like in training, aim, breathe, hold, and squeeze."

Bennett said nothing as he had already slowed his breathing in preparation.  He had once heard that expert snipers actually pulled the trigger in between heartbeats, reducing the chance of any internal motion pulling off their aim. 

The rain continued to fall, forming puddles around his still form, much longer and he’d be lying in a pool of it.  The German soldier in his sights was standing on the roof of a small house on the outskirts of the village, his counterpart on the ground below him.  Although he had been tempted to aim for the man’s head, his training bade him to shoot for the target’s center of mass.
    They waited in silence.  A loud explosion was heard in the distance followed immediately by a second, and a third.  Captain Ross whispered the word ‘engage’ and three sharp reports split the night.  Barely two seconds later, another round of shots rang out, occupying the echoes of the first. 

Bennett had seen his first target clutch at his chest, beginning to fall backward, before he slowly lowered his sights and took his second breath.  Unsure of what was happening, the other soldier had turned and was looking up at the roof.  Bennett’s second round took him squarely in the back, launching him face first into the side of the house where he promptly crumpled to the ground as his compatriot fell to the earth beside him.  Bennett rose, a slight grin on his face.  It had been easy.  Much easier than he had anticipated.

Captain Ross lifted his binoculars and smiled.  Six shots, six kills, Excellent.  He assembled his team and they rushed down the hill to the edge of a large field.  The field, which may once have boasted an impressive harvest of grapes, had been turned into a morass of mud, laced with the detritus of war.  The team crouched down as Cap gave his orders.

"Alright, keep down and keep moving.  Somebody probably noticed your handiwork back there and they’ll know something is up.  You keep moving, you hear me!  No matter what!"

The four men spread out and launched themselves at the ground, beginning to crawl through the mud.  Bennett’s hands grasped for purchase as he moved forward, his hands clenching and unclenching rhythmically. 

At one point, he reached out only to grab the arm of a French soldier’s corpse, obviously killed in a previous assault.  He stifled a gasp and fought to control his panic as he pushed himself across and over the bloated carcass.  It was then that he noticed the smell.  He had been too occupied with the task of getting across the field, but the stench of death that had encompassed the corpse seemed to tear away and adhere to the front of Bennett’s uniform as he continued on his way, a constant reminder of exactly where he was.

He threaded through the bodies after that, some French, and some German, all of them dead, cataloging them as so
    mething to avoid in addition to the barbed wire and potential land mines.  He had been a peace officer back home, but none of his experience on the streets of Melbourne could have prepared him for this.  Although the edge of town was only 50 meters away, the minutes seemed to lengthen and the goal to drift farther away as they progressed slowly through the field.  Then, the shelling began. 

I think you’re being followed!

And Friend of MuchAdo!

You must have snuck up on me like a, like a…………. big cat :)

WTF is a CAT? I stalk like a BIG FUCKING WOLF!!!!! 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

the Wolf Pack don’t put up with them Cats 

I would like to see more when you get the chance.

That’s about 1/4 to 1/3 of it there…   

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #? in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

New blog post http://randomspeakup.blogspot.com/ 

I guess there is a good reason for the increase for the 60+, hell why not get the extra points if you happen to have that particular record holder in your corral. since this will be my first Fantasy football season I can only guess by your comments that these kinds of changes do not happen often? how do they happen?

happens in a private league such as the Galatic football league.  In public leagues the rules are set by the site administrators.  In private leagues you can set the rules as you wish.  One fellow in the pay-to-play league had Prator and he kicked a number of 50+ field goals.  Thus he made a suggestion that we change the points for kickers, the league voted and it passed.

Guess it’s not that unique, but you’re still the best!!

We must be thinking of entirely different cremes…….

Ah, the difference betwixt a resident of the gutter and a visitor who’s mind flitters hither and yon.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I love being able to get a glimpse more about what goes on in my fellow junkie’s heads. Very interesting. :)

The Ace of Spades – (mine)

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Free Press Podcast with Sam (10:32)

Religion as a Protected Class Podcast with Sam (14:23)

Both are done with Sam, my best friend of many years. Check them out if you want. I don’t spend hours editing them like I do with Scott’s stuff, but they still sound okay IMHO.

Let me know what you think if you decide to check them out.

If you want to give it a listen, here’s the link to the page and the show:

Evo @ 11 webpage – where you can see the video we discussed (and cackled about)

Evo @ 11 show # 50 direct link

Thanks much to everyone (Gmork, SlackerQueen, Ms. Information, A, Scott, etc.) who showed up in the chatroom to cheer me on. I’m sure y’all were as surprised as I was that Scott showed up. Hopefully you had a good time amongst yourselves. Sorry I wasn’t able to interact with you. 

Damn near fell off my chair laughing at the sheep thing! Laughing

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, and Pastry Princess

I remember talking about chicken, pigs and cows. 

OH. You’re talking about when Jeff came in after the show, aren’t you? The Sheep Friend Finder site?

I have to admit, out of curiousity I went to the site. It felt like I cracked a rib I was laughing so hard!

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, and Pastry Princess

I was laughing so hard. had to come back cuz I was laughing to hard.

toilets, pigs and orgasms, Oh My!!! 

here

http://wild-blog-seven.blogspot.com/

i just set it up and i’ve copied my first blog onto it. go easy :D

I know we were talking about you at one point too…..

Not that I said anything bad, but I have to ask anyways. Did you feel like an audio voyeur? I know I had forgotten they were on.

It’s not so much the continuity, it’s that they’re fucking hilarious!!

I listened to the end and *everything* was on mic until the very end when they turned off the camera.

I just didn’t know how well they picked up sound when we were leaned back and chatting casually. I know mine at home doesn’t do all that well. I noticed Evo leaned in when he wanted to ask y’all a question. So, did I say anything inappropriate?

I don’t think so, but you never know.

A’s short (0:18) Thank You video to Arioch from Dallas

The longer I know her, the more convinced I become that A stands for Awesome

[flickr-photo:id=3958822882,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

Once again, a little late to the party, but btter late than never!

Proud member of GirlCo! 

Once again, a little late to the party, but btter late than never!

Proud member of GirlCo!

No hurry though. It’s not like anyone else actually reads it. -Mopey-

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Most of my friends aren’t really into blogs and stuff, but regardless I will tell you how awesome and adorable you are at which point I am sure they will check it out!

Proud member of GirlCo! 

I invite all of you junkies to come check out my podiofiction at http://shadowpublications.com.  You can also find me on iTunes and very soon, my novella "Tattoo" will be on podiobooks.com.  Take a listen to "Canvas" and "Tattoo"

Paul Elard Cooley

Get free visceral horror and urban fantasy fiction at

http://shadowpublications.com

You know, when you think about it, Scott’s site is pretty much just an really overgrown blog  Wink Then again, you can say that about almost all podcasters. Blogs are the easiest way to disseminate ‘casts. I got a kick out of that when I was reading Podcasting for Dummies.

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

I’m guessing the later since you’re a podcaster, but Scott’s a techtard so you never know…..

You need to make active links if you really want to pimp yourself!

See, like this:  http://shadowpublications.com

Now you try. See if you can make direct links to "Tattoo" and "Canvas."

You can do it!

Unlike our beloved FDO, I’m not a techtard, just ignorant and unobservant.  You want links bitch?  I’ll give you links!

Canvas

Tattoo

Paul Elard Cooley

From the raves I’ve been reading over on Twitter, sounds like this Cooley guy knows his horror. I pray he knows his audio production too. I always knew I was an audio snob, but I believe I’ve become worse after becoming a producer. Now I’m annoyed by even the smallest hiccups. I’ll be listening to a brilliantly authored piece with beautiful voice acting and thinking "Why the hell did he ruin such good material?" 

Yes, it takes time. Yes, it’s boring as fuck. And you can vastly reduce the time it takes and wind up with a much higher quality product by putting some forethought into your recording. But if you don’t take the time to do it, your work suffers. So why do so many good authors skimp when it comes to audio production? Is it that most audience members can’t tell or don’t care? I find that hard to believe.

to help us clueless people out.  It’s a been long and frustrating journey to produce podcasts that sound good.  For me, it took at least 6 months and I’m getting better at it all the time.  The problem with producing a very long work (more than 30 minutes) is trying to ensure you have all the words down the way they’re supposed to be as well as searching for the hiccups.  And when you’re mixing in a guess voice, it’s pure unadulterated hell.

Did my best with Tattoo.  Prolly could have done better.  But too late now.  So hopefully you’ll enjoy it.  If not, then I expect a bitchslapping in the forums.

:)

Paul Elard Cooley

And Evo is really good about letting you post updates if you want to Tongue out

Especially if they increase the quality of the work. The goal, after all, is to offer a site that offers professional grade content for free. Let the audience decide what is good or not and give their hard earned $$$ straight to the author (more or less). 75% versus 8-12%, which is what you get from most of the big publishing houses. There’s a reason I’m a Podiobooks Pimp. I fell in love with the concept as soon as I discovered the site.

didnt even read the thread …but i am pimp!

. prvt john bennett (major charecter) the crypt.

.100% Texan

.redhed

I write music . . .and COUNTRY music at that. . . so I’m not gonna bother pimping myself

INSTEAD I’ll pimp my bro Paul Cooley.  His shit rocks at 

http://www.shadowpublications.com/

If you don’t check it out. . . then you best take my avatar to heart.

Tongue out

"I drank what?!?!"

- Socrates

If you’re going to be rude, at least keep it to yourself, man.

Jacktard. -rasberries the Texan-

.100% Texan

.redhed

love the video. just wondering when will you rip out your heart and send it to her?

Fairly sure she’d prefer liver or spleen. Just sayin’

Unfortunately illiteracy is a widespread problem within the criminal classes Frown

On the off chance that you can read, and you choose the read this post, what do you charge for members of your stable? Do you have a catalog I can peruse online?

Check out the entire novel on Podiobooks.com here. And then give Paul some $$$ if you like his work.

Junkies helping junkies. That’s what it’s all about. Well, okay, we keep one another going so we can all help the FDO in his quest for world domination. 

Cheers, man.  Appreciate the support and pimpage.

Paul Elard Cooley

Actually had time to record a cast with Sam last night. Subject matter may disturb some. It’s about my jury duty, the importance of civic service, our trial system etc. The suspect in that case was on trial for child molestation. So if that’s a touchy subject for you, please don’t listen. If you want to check it out, here’s a direct link:

Dark Skies Episode 04 (20:51)

.100% Texan

.redhed

google maps:phoenix ar 16 hrs i can do it in 13……..

Or was that intended as a veiled threat?

.100% Texan

.redhed

.100% Texan

.redhed

I find that very difficult to believe….

What you got brotha?

.100% Texan

.redhed

RUN AWAY!!!

http://twitter.com/Mallow_1

And Friend of MuchAdo!

Anyone got new stuff to pimp?

In the initial early stages over at http://www.jameskeeling.com recording audio and designing the site.  

"Stuff like dat!"   

I’m learning the ropes and the ‘ins and outs’ so to speak.  Feedback is welcome of course…  

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

And yours as well, Sadock!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

You’re beautiful….  

Hey, I’m not above shamless ego stroking!  No matter how true it may be! 

So I’m not above accepting your shameless ego stroking!!!

But I just started a new company and I DO have a blog now.

http://www.idealcaretech.com 

And to go to the Blog http://www.idealcaretech.com/Blogs/Knowledge–Central.aspx

How do you like the logo?

[flickr-photo:id=4252838662,size=s]

And yes, I did use Scott’s codes to get my discount at Go Daddy!

Good luck with the new business!

Anyone out there looking for an electronic medical records software system? Or consulting services about one?

I wanted to call it Blue Triangle Services, but I settled for the triangle in the logo :-)

If I come across anyone looking for your ‘wares’ I’ll definately let them know.  Rock on! 

My naked ass is on sale on ebay in a fundrasing calender for the RSPCA! (British equivalent of ASPCA or Humane society)

International shipping available even fewer copies left than the Rookie hardback

Naked junkie ass without the trackmarks so flagrantly on display at most soho strip clubs 

let me know if its allowed to pimp myself with the ebay linkage

(and also how i get a link to show in a forum thread) 

As far as links go, there are two ways to do it:

1. The ugly but easy way is to simply cut and paste the entire URL onto a separate line.
    2. The preferred way is to highlight whatever word/phrase you want to be your link, click the chain icon in the toolbar, paste the URL in the "Link URL" box, and then click the "Insert" button.

was required as part of the logo. The one pictured above is actually an "ideal" triangle, something from hyperbolic geometry (do NOT ask me to explain it – go to Wikipedia). I thought it was pretty cool and gives a nod to the Junkies and the FDO

Here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280440914022

So what’s 5 pounds in American $$?

Type in 5 GBP to USD and it spits out:

5 British pounds = 7.9805 U.S. dollars

My variables are hidden by my inspectors notebook…I am January after all

Other than that just my hat and my boots …. some of my colleagues were not so lucky in pose dept….. Its not the naked man up the ladder I felt sorry for it was the guy who had to foot the ladder for him that had the roughest deal!!! 

we need more money to look after the swarm of Staffies and other ‘status’ dogs this year!

then kill it!! Yell

……then he’d never look up. Call it an additional incentive to do things the correct way Tongue out

…..and I’m quite confused about whether y’all are shipping outside the UK. The listing definitely implies that you are, but I cannot get shipping information for the United States (or any other country). When I change the country to "show all available" and click "Get Rates" nothing happens.

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

I put up a website for this non-profit that I work with:

http://perimeterpetpals.org

We take our well-behaved pets (the crazy puppy has to stay home) to visit the folks at the assisted living homes, special needs kids, etc.

I don’t have the site set up to take donations yet, but you can always contact the group and I’m sure they would find a way to gratefully accept any donations.

Here’s a picture from a recent visit:

[flickr-photo:id=4313042512,size=m]

It’s my first Drupal site, so it still needs some work. If you have a pet that is fairly calm and can pass a basic obedience test, check into animal-assisted therapy in your area. http://www.deltasociety.org lists many groups.

…..one of my local animal shelters very soon now that I’ve finished getting THE CRYPT Book 01 posted on Podiobooks.com.

I knew that was going to take a lot of work (and time), so I didn’t want to begin a new commitment w/a large Sigler project imminent.

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

maybe you can find a furry friend there and look into the therapy pet groups in your area. (Once all the snow melts.) We really just go and talk to the folks, they love the animals and what doggie doesn’t love getting tons of attention and petting!

I take the kids (and grandkids) with me a lot of the visits and they have a great time and the oldsters find them very entertaining.

I usually go 2 Saturdays a month, it’s hard for me to get to the events on the weekdays.

I know that the research shows such positive results for pets and people. you are doing something great.

must have been haiku’d and crack hitted off the active board before i could read them sorry guys .. .they were deffo shipping outside the UK as my ass ended up in the states, canada, india, japan and dubai. Don’t know why it wouldn’t let you select o/seas shipping.

Animal lovers! and I don’t mean the wrong kind of animal love. It’s great to see people doing the right thing by our furry associates. I was chatting to one of my colleagues recently and we both said that it’s easy to forget that most people do in fact do right by their animals and then some. It does us good to be reminded so thank you… keep it up!

it won’t let you go beyond the error message that the seller has not indicated P&P.

I’ve just emailed our press officer who is responsible for the whole sordid affair

her and her posse like to have some “fundraiser” calendars to oogle over. and now she will tell them she knows you… hehehe

Just don’t LOVE your pets, KWIM? ;-)

if/when it’s working. Wink

I’m not familiar with that acronym Frown

Women and men both like to look at scantily clad members of the opposing sex, but men have ceased needing to rationalize it. There’s exceptions of course, as with everything, but this seems to hold as a fair generalization.

Consider yourself raspberried. :-P

Last year, to honor the 250th anniversary of the Guinness Brewing Company, I and some of my friends drank 250 Guinness each. Our last one was at the Guinness Brewhouse in Dublin, Ireland in October. The story and the pictures can be found here:

http://web.mac.com/bigjohnv/Ireland/Main.html

I also took photos of almost every beer I drank, so if you want to see me drink 250 beers in 3 1/2 minutes, check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObMHbjwBdWQ

Hope you enjoy my yearlong debauchery!

BigJohn

In case you weren’t being sarcastic, Know What I Mean

Now you are one of the with it kids. :-D

Now you’ve been bracketed with raspberry goodness Tongue out

to suspect the kind and gentle sadock of sarcasm!

I will take your inqury to heart next time so as not to hurt your widdle feelings. :-P

to wipe off the goodness.

(Waiting for Gutter Bethen to flock)

I knew you had “real” eyes!!! LOL!!! Tongue out

Way to go, Belladonna!!!

<virtually high fives Belladonna>

We travel in murders, like crows Cool

the be appropriate method of travel?

Or like the evil Grinch, slink, slank, slunk?

Clearly, I didn’t think this through.

BigJohn

{high fives all around – doing the happy dance}Cool

On February 13th and 14th, I’ll be dropping episodes of my new podiobook novel Closet Treats. Promo up soon but until then, check out the Valentine’s Day Massacre Promo here.

Cheers.

Paul Elard Cooley

really enjoyable and you might hear some familiar names in previous stories.

And by the way…

I believe you have a role in the next novella… you fiend you…

Paul Elard Cooley

Can’t wait to hear it. and looking forward to hearing if Twowire and I get to meet in that world.

Hey, fellow junkies!

I have just started releasing my new horror podiobook novel Closet Treats.

Visit ShadowPublications.com or subscribe to my podcast via iTunes or RSS and while you’re there, check out the rest of the Fiends Collection.

———–

Paul Elard Cooley

Both TATTOO and CLOSET TREATS are on Podiobooks.com now!

http://www.podiobooks.com/podiobooks/search.php?keyword=cooley

Go see what all the Fiendlings are raving about. Paul E Cooley writes some badass horror with a few Junkie surprises thrown in that only a hardcore Sigler fan will appreciate. He’s also one of the most accessible authors I’ve met.

Whatcha waiting for?

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

Man, the pimping continues from fiendlings. Thank you so much, Arioch. Appreciate it. :)

Paul Elard Cooley

Listen to my new horror novel, Closet Treats, at

ShadowPublications.com

Hey guys, some of you guys might remember when I used to post regularly (college is a killer haha) or might be my friends on fb, but yeah I’ve got a youtube and I like to do impressions :) http://www.youtube.com/user/wildsnorlaxappears?feature=mhw5 Feel free to send me any ideas you might have for charecters for me to do! Who knows, maybe I can muster up some courage and do and FDO impression! lol

Mark “The Mangler” Wheeler

#1 Contender for the heavyweight title.

….could use a kind ear: http://www.shadowpublications.com/?q=thefiendscollection

If you haven’t listened to Paul Cooley’s work yet, why not? There’s a damn good reason the FDO selected him as a guest author next month.

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

While much of my web presence on the web is training content for a private high tech company, you can find me here and there.

Twitter: @scottepond

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scottepond

NOTE: you can also see a small sampling of my artwork and graphic design projects on Facebook as well… see: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3790&id=100000462654785

Website (future): My creative endeavors will eventually make their way to http://www.scottepond.com … but that’ll have to wait until I get a break from School and Work for a while before I can actually get the site up…

-Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Got some massive amounts of school related stuff I need to finish before I can dedicate some time to give the FD∅™ a good representation.

I wouldn’t miss this opportunity for anything… I’ll be diving into some Logo-Goodness next weekend…

-Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

Hell yeah,

I am a photographer at heart, Private Investigator by trade and dedicated to capturing the essence of the subject…

http://www.texxas.wordpress.com

follow the links on the sidebar to my gallery or webpage –

http://web.me.com/gavin.warren/TexxasHQ/Welcome.html

Junkie: Big Gavin “Some people are like Slinkies, good for nothing but fun to push down the stairs.”

I have at least three already in the pipeline and shot some photos for the fourth last week end – at Supernova Melbourne… woot

Junkie: Big Gavin “Some people are like Slinkies, good for nothing but fun to push down the stairs.”

Back in February, I started a new tech blog aimed at finding the best tools available on the market and explaining to the average consumer why this tool can save them so much time and money. The site is called The Nifty Tech Blog and can be found at http://www.NiftyTechBlog.com. There is also a Facebook Fan page, and I can be reached on Twitter @NiftyTechBlog.

For my personal side, My personal blog is at http://www.scaleslea.net, and my personal Twitter feed is @Scaleslea.

Please come, read my sites, comment, and follow me on Twitter. Not necessarily in that order.

Doc

Twitter Gavin_Warren

Junkie from Oz :~ Big Gavin ~: [flickr-photo:id=4535505337,size=m]

Hey, junkies. My story “Momma” from the Fiends collection is available now on Smashwords.com FOR FREE! Take a look. Whether you like it or not, please leave me a review. All criticism and accolades are welcome. More stories to be released very soon.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/13517

Paul Elard Cooley

ShadowPublications.com

This is where you get to pimp it up even more Cool

Assuming you know how to do the self aggrandizing thing, that is. If not, you go with the real reason(s).

———————————————————-

———————————————————-

Gavin Warren! Reading your posts, I always read them in my head like Warren from Crites’ Crusade, or Devlin from Crites’ Dunkin/Devlin series. Now I know why! You ARE Warren!!!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, inventor of words

I’ll take that as a big-ass compliment until I am contradicted then its Clobberin’ time!

Junkie from Oz :~ Big Gavin ~: [flickr-photo:id=4535505337,size=m]

Momma was the first of the “Fiends”Collection to get broadcast and it’s the oldest story I have. Therefore, I decided to go ahead and kick it out. Canvas and Breakers will be next. But if you like very twisted minds wrapped inside incredible intelligence, Momma is definitely something to check out.

Paul Elard Cooley

ShadowPublications.com

……I’ll hold off on doing that whole URL workaround I have to for Canvas. That one’s definitely my favorite of your shorts. Momma is #2.

———————————————————-

I thought you only listened to “complete” podiobooks? Not that I’m complaining…bwhahaha!

Canvas is definitely my favorite of all my short stories, although I have trouble reading it now without thinking poorly of it. Kind of the same with all my short stories. After you’ve written them, and edited the shit out of them so many times, they kind of get old… But Canvas will always have a special place, especially since it brought in so many new listeners and also was sort of the inspiration for Tattoo.

Paul Elard Cooley

ShadowPublications.com

Hey, junkies. My story “Canvas” from the Fiends collection is available now on Smashwords.com FOR FREE! Take a look. Whether you like it or not, please leave me a review. All criticism and accolades are welcome.

Paul Elard Cooley

ShadowPublications.com

So, I’m sure you’ve seen me mention a time or two that I’m a huge indoor lacrosse fan.

There’s a message board for the team I follow in Colorado and one of the other forum members and friend of mine runs a trivia contest every off season just so there’s something to do when there’s no lacrosse to watch. He always has some little prize that he gives out to the winner and was getting to a point where he was running out of stuff to find (tough being that last off season was the 3rd year, but it’s hard to find unique items for a 2nd tier pro sport).

The first year I won I received a signed card by one of our former players and coaches, Gary Gait from when he played with the Detroit Turbos in the old MILL.

The second year was a Colorado Mammoth neon sign that some bootlegger was making on ebay. I won that, too.

Last year he decided he was just going to make a small replica trophy of the actual NLL Champion’s Cup that the league champ gets and start giving that to the winner each year.
    I happened to win that, too. :-P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/athanas/04-24-10_1259.jpg

It’s pretty flippin’ awesome, it is.

I always thought you were über-trivial.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, inventor of words

Here’s my blog called “Somebody’s Dad” (http://jpharvey@blogspot.com). Only recently started it. It’s primarily about fatherhood, but will also touch on other manly things over time like being a husband, and my father’s son. It’s great to be a dad! Feedback is welcome and encouraged!

It’s actually the first eBook I’ve ever read. Going pretty slow, simply because there aren’t many situations in which I read eBooks.

———————————————————-

And often more useful!

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

My blog, which I just started… http://chunkymonkeysamiches.blogspot.com/

Twitter: @CMSamiches

and facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DetectiveHoffman

“Love is fattening.”

If anyone is interested, I have stories available at my site

Until I get the iTunes listing fixed again (the url has been re-submitted), if anyone is interested, they can manually subscribe: on the advanced tab in iTunes, click on ‘Subscribe to Podcast’, then in the box put this http://neilcolquhoun.com/feed

You then should be able to subscribe to my stories and get new content regularly – current story is ‘FRANK – Vol.01: Boiling Point’

Cheers and Stay Alive

———————————————————-

and there’s some info here from my site. I have 2 other volumes planned, with ‘Vol.02: Day X’ half-done at first draft (this will be longer than the first volume, Boiling Point).

Thanks for subscribing – that is awesome! I really appreciate the support!

BTW, my Infected Legion idea with characters was culled from the FDO (i did put a credit at the bottom of the page!)

Stay Alive

One thing – is it okay to pimp this on the FDO’s site? I feel kinda uncomfortable.

That’s the whole reason I created it. As long as people aren’t spamming, we’re pretty cool about folks pimping their own stuff. The podosphere is more of a tribe than anything else. We all kind of help one another out.

———————————————————-

We did the Kindle and ePub conversions for The Rookie and The Starter. We do a weekly podcast on things related to eBook production:

http://ebookninjas.com (plus iTunes, etc…)

twitter.com/ebookarchitects

http://ebookarchitects.com

….. have trouble syncing via Stanza with an iTouch? All it gave me was goobley-de-gook when I did it that way. I ended up having to use Calibre and then do a corded sync in order to get in onto my iTouch.

———————————————————-

So my main job is with this company, echoEleven, and we have an eLearning authoring tool that’s pretty fraking cool – Podium. If you wanted to create an employee new hire course or something like a procedure/how to course, this has everything you need. I would love to have some of our educator-types out there give it a try and let me know what you think. You could create homework assignments for the kids that are auto-graded and get the report back before class with who completed the assignment, who didn’t, and what areas (objectives) they mastered and which ones need more work (formative assessment is your friend!).

Anyway, there are lots of things you could create (I did a quick course on making your own pasta from scratch for a demo). You can take your existing documents, graphics, videos and pull them into a course very easily.

The BEST part — for my Junkie friends (ok, for anyone) — you can sign up and create/manage up to 3 couses for FREE! Not a trial. They are your courses and you will have your own database and access to the Podium software for free. (Its web-based, SaaS, so no hardware to buy). If you decide you love it and need to create more than three course for your company/school/non-profit, then there’s a fee based on how many courses you need. It’s all on the website: http://www.authoronpodium.com

Oh yeah, the courses you create can be published as SCORM or standalone (burn to CD or save on a network) or thru the echoLearning LMS (included with the Podium 3 for Free!).

The Second Best part — I am the Director of Customer Experience at echoEleven, so I will be answering your emails and you’ll probably hear me on webinars and stuff. There’s already a bunch of videos on Podium on our YouTube channel: AuthorOnPodium and you can follow my Tweeting @AuthorOnPodium (that gets pretty deep into the eLearning, Social Media, and other education stuff). And my work blog: http://www.blog.authoronpodium.com

Hey A, how about a DOM online course on “How to Prep and Mail ‘The All-Pro’” to educate any helpers next year? Or, “The Care and Maintenance of the Plaid Tank”? The possibilities are truly endless.

Thanks for reading and I really would LOVE to have my Junkie friends get some useful materials out of this.

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I have read a number of necol66 short stories. This is his first podcast novel AFAIK and it RAWKS! So go get some Junkies!!!

aka nilling

I really appreciate that.

And, once again, thanks for subscribing to my podcast – you are a star!

Stay Alive

… that more junkies have a listen.

Stay Alive

N

Starting Dec 19th, I will be launching my own podcast: The Shrinking Man Project (http://theshrinkingmanproject.com). This is a podcast journaling my personal weight loss journey and sharing some observations I’ve made on weight loss and life change along the way.

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

I will be interested in reading along with your journey. I kinda do that with my blog too, tho the postings are kind of random. I should really post more regularly. You can find me at http://warriorbabeotp.wordpress.com/

Let’s drop some pounds in 2011!

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

When I was blogging regularly, I ran into several instances of things I couldn’t do. I just found out those were likely do to the fact that WordPress was hosting (WordPress.com) versus hosting things myself (WordPress.org)or going with someone else (eg Tumblr). Curious what your experience has been.

———————————————————-

Best of luck! I felt worlds better after I dropped down to 82% of the previous Arioch.

———————————————————-

I have a work blog on a Mura site that is a pain in the ass, but WordPress is easy.

It’s like Black Manitou island, without the lake around it. 60 acres plus small cabin in northern MN. for the low low price of $65000. The cheapest property in the north woods. Remote, quiet, secluded, perfect for getting altered and randomly blasting guns into the woods. MN. MLS# is 156235 Come on, you know you hate the city. Do something about it!

I run an Etsy shop. No Siglerverse stuff (that’d be stepping on some toes, I think, though I have given away Hatchling sculptures as gifts before) but plenty of geeky goodness.

http://catarsi.etsy.com

“`Future Dyke Overlord“`

I work hard… take care of my babies, chair my local pta, and fit in a little singing for fun and you can find me on twitter by my Junkie name guestford_junkie so stop by and say Hello!

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

but there are just not enough hours in the day.. perhaps I should lobby the government or start a riot or something?!

I also take care of my papa when I can.. long story.

I say you start a new company that makes Royal Wedding crap… maybe mousepads, flashdrives and the like. :-)

good luck Doc! I hope it does really well

So the Doc you saw at Balticon 44 was only a fraction of the Doc I was. I am now less than 3/4 of the man I used to be. I might make 5/8 by Balticon 45.

Doc

Wanted to tell my fellow junkies about this but don’t want my account deleted for obvious reasons. If any of you are into Role Playing Games this may be of interest to you. I’m building a new tool for gamers that I think will be awesome and really useful.
    Check out Campaign Cartography on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/campaigncartography) for some more info. Also, please ‘Like’ the page. You can also sign up to a twitter feed @Rolvey. Tweets don’t happen too often at the moment so don’t worry about getting pointless crap in your feed.
    – Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

We wouldn’t delete your account Mr. Fahrenheit. You’re too old school and valuable. We only delete the accounts of people who only sign up for the sole purpose of posting their spam. What are junkie friends for if we can’t help each other out. Not into Role Playing (I have a hard enough time just playing myself) but good luck. Smile

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Just to let you junkies know, my hardcover debut novel is available now from Shadowpublications.com.

Only 250 limited edition, signed, personalized copies will be printed. Book contains my Parsec Award nominated story Canvas, the Parsec Award Finalist Tattoo, and my novel Closet Treats as well as bonus materials that will not be available in the upcoming trade paperback release.

Visit Shadowpublications.com to check out my free podcast stories and then decide if you want a piece of FiendMaster history.

Cheers.

Paul Elard Cooley

ShadowPublications.com

I followed Shady’s lead and got me some too! There going quick and theres a limited supply so get your mitts on one. http://tinyurl.com/mkr5cy :)

KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

Got mine too! All I have to say is this – I listened to CLOSET TREATS while I was running in 90 degree weather and STILL got chills up and down my spine. I found myself looking over my shoulder. If you don’t buy this book, you’re missing out on a great read.

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Here’s my site that I write for – http://www.smashsales.com/

Have a look if you wish, if you want to write for us there is a link there too

– Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

will never be the same for me either. Damn the FiendMaster! Ruined one of my favorite cartoons.

Stephen King’s “Dreamcatcher” was the first book I read to use the Scooby lyrics. Although I don’t remember it being done in any way sinister. However, I’m glad I could destroy yet another childhood memory. All I can say is: it’s what I live for. :)

Paul Elard Cooley

ShadowPublications.com

Where will the Fiendmaster fall in the heirarchy after the FDO takes over?

Loved Tattoo and Closet Treats

aka nilling

I also have the urge to pat down my boys Elmo doll everytime I come home. You know, incase he’s decided to start packing heat. :)

The “Dreamcatcher” reminds me of another conversation we had on twitter once…..I wonder if you’ve thought anymore about that?

I think I’ve already forgotten about that, mate. You’re going to have to remind me…

Paul Elard Cooley

ShadowPublications.com

The FiendMaster will lead the resistance. He shall organize a Fiendhaad to regain control of the world. He will invade the FDØ’s nightmares. The FDØ will not stand a chance…a

Paul Elard Cooley

ShadowPublications.com

Paul Elard Cooley

ShadowPublications.com

over a drink or two at Balticon. :)

You’re going to ensure that there is always a subversive element for the FDO to ruthlessly crush? That is some forward thinking…

Doc

• Biggest Junkie Loser
  • [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

The FiendMaster’s resistance group, the MujaaFiend, shall be a constant thorn in his side. My Fiendhaad will terrify the FDØ and invade his nightmares. Fiendiastiny will gain new followers, adding more to the resistance. It’s going to be a long and unpleasant occupation for the FDØ.

Paul Elard Cooley

ShadowPublications.com

…..that’s what’s been sucking up lots of my time lately:

http://www.scottsigler.com/tuesdayterror

———————————————————-

but that bastard cooley defaced it by writing in it ….

said something about toe tags and killings and morgues. hard to tell… (reading in the dark, ya, know)

#
    the NEW Chief of SFPD
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/ma

I thought you WANTED it defaced with threats? Did the FiendMaster make a boo-boo?

Paul Elard Cooley

ShadowPublications.com

how much I look forward to Tuesday terror! Great work!
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Be sure to check your schedule for The Shrinking Man Project Live! I’ll be doing a live version of my podcast at Balticon 45 as part of the official program. There will be guests, Philosophy, and audience participation! So I want to see you there!

Doc

….I wasn’t sure any of the regular forum posters were even listening. I’m glad you like it. I’ll try not to disappoint you ;)

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

You’ll have to let me know what you think

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

couldn’t listen with the kids in the car

such a hassle, but then you’ll be Stateside! You’ll need to update your siggie picture – no longer ex-pat chapter!

My wife is flirting with Director of Doom via email! This is just too awesome for words and also so wrong! I likee! Combat Cook

she has a very addictive narrative!!

This October I will be the MC at the slightly misnamed Mid-Summer Fantasy Ball put on by Team Wench. The ball is a fundraiser for research to cure MS. This year we have a steampunk theme. That’s where I come in.

This is where you (hopefully) come in. The good folks at Balticon are going to let Team Wench include fliers in with the Balticon 45 registration packet, providing we can provide 6 volunteers for 3-4 hours on Thursday the 26th to help assemble the packets. If you’re going to be at SiglerFest and you’ve got the time to spare, we could use some hands to help with the work. Not sure exactly when the stuffing party is yet, but if you’re willing to help, let me know so I can pass the word on. Presumably, the more people we have, the less time it will take.

Doc

We’ll see how the timing works out. But I should be around and able to pitch in.

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #5 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

… such as when I’ll be flying in from my Orlando business trip (training convention) and what time the stuffy party goes down.

Let us know the details as we get closer… if it fits into my schedule I’ll definitely help out!

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

I will update here as I get more info.

Doc

And thanks for spreading the word on Twitter! Will let you know when I have details.

Doc

Guess who’s in charge of reg packet stuffing? That’s right. It’s me! I’m loving to hear we’ll have a few more peeps to help! With more hands, it goes very quick!

I didn’t know you were a Junkie, too! Info I was given says that packet stuffing starts at 7PM on Thursday in the hall outside of the Valley and Hunt ballrooms at the con hotel. Help out both Balticon and Team Wench at the same time!

The ONLY thing on the SiglerFest schedule that is in conflict with this is the offsite Junkie dinner. And if we have enough volunteers we can get all the packets stuffed fast enough to make the Junkie dinner.

Doc

….her to write another piece for TT. Unfortunately, I can’t let her read other author’s stuff because that would open up a whole can of worms. I said at the beginning that the only way you were going to be voice acting is if you were reading your own work.

There’s a slim possibility I may try doing some sort of Skype collaboration to get true male/female parts, but I suspect the loss of quality wouldn’t be worth it. I’ll have to ponder that for a bit and then experiment. That’s assuming she’s game for it, of course.

Dang it is hard waiting for TT #6! I want to hear my story!!! Combat Cook

I have a blog (on unintentional hiatus) at Daddygeek.org

You can also twitterise me @DustinChristian

Oh…sorry second hand was stuck on my watch…it felt like Groundhogs Day meets deja vu all over again. InnocentCombat Cook

Do we seem to have enough? Or do we need more bodies?

Doc

for my own random discussions and nonsensical musings. Bella’s Blog

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

I follow! do you?

I went with a Kissyman spinoff for TT #6+7. I did see that I’ve got two Crypt stories from you. I will likely group those together, perhaps in TT #8. But again, I’m not making any promises because I never know what’s going to come in.

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

Will be at 7 PM on Thursday. I hope you’ll be able to be there and help out.

Doc

My YouTube Video. I don’t Believe you, A cover of the Awesome Pink! Here

And thanks!!! (I think I’m blushing.) This coming from the diva with the voice of a Goddess, no less! Embarassed

I shouldn’t tell you then that I’m toying with the idea of recording my NaNo novella (after some more tweaking and editing that is), huh?

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Time I do not. Never fear, next chance I have to sit and spill some words out I have a few Siglerific ideas to put to the page!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

If you all enjoy GJ’s singing, feel free to “Like” GJ’s Facebook page. I did Laughing

(the details of the job, such as salary, etc., have yet to be discussed Wink), I would also like to point out that this is a musician’s page, not a personal page. Which means you can add GJ as one of your favorite Musicians/Bands on your profile page. Cool

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Supoort GJ’s musical page!

and being happy is a state of mind… for the Givers are not as the name suggests… darkness lies underneath the facade…

This is a voice work gig for me. I’m doing the narration for Treasure Island. This is an audio drama production from Pirates Cove, a division of Flying Island Press. You can find the first episode and links to the feed over at http://flyingislandpress.com/cove/2011/06/10/treasure-island-chapter-1/. Please listen! I think you’ll enjoy the show.

Doc

….be GJ groupies and stuff?! Radical!

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

SWEET!!!!

I am doing voice work for the exposure right now. Harder to get cast if your voice isn’t out there. But I do hope to have paying voice gigs in the future.

Doc

Not only do you have an enormous amount of talent – you put it right out there on You Tube and share it with everyone. Lucky us! Laughing

I love to sing, but I don’t do it in front of people! I think Maeve is pretty much the only one who ever hears me sing (there have been one or two exceptions…but its very rare and takes a very special person with a lot of patience who is willing to wait a long time to be that exception!). I used to be in Show Choir, All-County, All-State, Drama Club and have no trouble being on stage. But in the same room, or in front of a webcam…. I don’t know why, it’s just different. And I’m now (years later) quite certain I’m just not that good. Undecided

Like I said, I give you mad props for what you’re doing!!

I’ve had one negative comment and it kind of threw me a little. I need to toughen up!

The way I look at it, we have one life and should do what makes us happy!

Have to remember that music, like any artistic endeavor, is a subjective medium. It’s hard to tell if negative revies are the result of a listener not liking that type of song in general or if they’re dedicated to the version sung by the original artist. If the negative feedback tells you the “whys” then I thnk that’s useful, but if it’s a general “that sucked” kind of feedback then that’s just not helpful. If majority of people are saying you’re music is lovely then go with and definitely don’t dwell on bad.

I love hearing alternative versions of songs and sometimes they’re even better than the original singer! Yours are delightful. You have a strong voice and carry a tune very well. You’ve sung some incredibly hard songs and sung them well — I don’t think many people can sing Adele and even come close to her talent, but you have. Laughing

…..the whole world to see (and critique) is a whole different level. I sing along with some things, but generally switch to lip syncing if others are present. I do have a particularly clear memory of myself driving and singing along to the “Once More, With Feeling….” soundtrack. I shocked my girlfriend at the time because it was SMG singing and I kept in the same octave as her. Apparently, she expected me to drop a few.

and you’re correct – we only have one shot at this life, as far as we know, and it is best that we enjoy it to the fullest because when we die it might be absolutely rubbish where we end up!

Stay Alive – N

A list of my releases can be found here – Neil Colquhoun’s 2011 schedule, including when my new podcast novel ‘Jimmy and the Black Wind’ begins.

Thanks and Stay Alive – Neil

….Q+A show’s punctuality? Tongue out

so that’s what will be releasing. If I don’t get enough questions for the ‘Words from Walter’ Q & A, then that might be dropped, but there will be something else that week.

I can’t afford to not live up to my promises, especially with you my friend!

Cool

Stay Alive – N

A milestone has been reached! I’ve been published!

http://flyingislandpress.com/cove/2011/06/21/fiction-tuesday/

It’s not Sigler Horror worthy, and it’s just a short, but it’s something.
    Did I get paid for it? Sort of. Payment is donation based kind of like Podiobooks, but I get the lions share. The leftover supports Flying Island Press. Which is a pretty cool ezine out there. Their companion podcasts are good too. The galley table is one that I listen to all the time.

Read the story, listen to the read. If it makes you chuckle, chuck a buck or two.

We appreciate your patronage!

Now be a good junkie and go spread the word.

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #? in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Really stoked for you!! I’ll make sure I listen!

Thank you! for once I don’t know what to say to that. Embarassed

Congratulations!!!

I really enjoyed this story!

You’re one step closer to having a galactic research vessel named after you!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

….annoying that I stopped blogging completely. I’m going to give Tumblr a shot. I just set it up last night and a fellow Kraken already found me Laughing That bodes well for me liking it there.

I only have one post up so far, but I’ve heard Tumblr is nowhere near as restrictive as WordPress blogs that they host [Apparently there's a huge difference between the .com and .org ones. They never gave me a choice, so I'm going somewhere else] Assuming Tumblr lets me do what I want, I’m looking forward to being able to blog again. W00t!

http://sadock76.tumblr.com/

Closest I’ve ever come to this was having two pieces selected for an anthology that eventually folded.
    I’m hoping to one day see my name in print.

Or is whatever work that is still forthcoming? I can’t recall a Josh Athanas.

Ah – I see. THE CRYPT.

I sent you something in the last half hour that may be pertinent.

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #5 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

At the rest of sounding like a softie, all y’all are awesome.

If people donate to Treasure Island, I, and the other performers, get a cut of the donations. So basically I have nothing up front, but I have a percentage of the gross.

So listen, love it, and tip well!

Doc

So all that good Galley Table advice has paid off for you? ;D

Doc

goddamn near praying that as a corpsman I come in contact with the passenger virus (I’ve got a semi for zombies).

Cool

Coupled with my computer going teets up and losing an almost complete version of Pure, plus the fun I’ve been having at work these past couple weeks (**squak**, it’s a living…) I’ve been behind on getting it written again. Things seem to be falling into place (in all facets) so I should be able to hunker down and start some serious work on this again.

…. for now so I can focus on producing TAP. Ironically, I’ve begun to receive more submissions, so I *will* have a fair quantity of material for when I’m able to get back to TT production.

Prøducer øf Døøm, Høst øf Tuesday Terrør, Funky Name Brutha, Retired Gutter Brethren & Tangential Tyke

Hey guys hear to let all those who will listen lol I have a blog set up I have about 3 post right now but i am working on more the big ones coming up will be about the Anime Festival Orlando Convention next week. I don’t know how many parts there will be but I know of at least two that i want to do: 1)cosplay pics an feedback about the con 2)con panels and guests. There could be some more like a post on the hotel and surrounding area and things to do outside the man con things like dealers room and artist alley. I also started a forum topic to see if any Florida Junkies will be going, if there is I will try to do a post about what the junkies were up to down in the Orlando heat at the con as well but none of these are certain except for the two I mentioned first. If you guys are interested hit up the Florida Junkies forum topic, message me directly on here or twitter, or follow my blog and I will get up with you as fast as I can.

Blog: Big Bear’s Den http://jgbanks.blogspot.com

Twitter: @JG_Banks (this twitter is specifically or my writing and blog)

Twitter: @Jay_Otaku92g (This is my personal Twitter account so anybody hit me up and follow)

Email: JayGBanks@gmail.com (this is mainly for my blog and writing but if you got questions about AFO or don’t use twitter then hit me up)

Well that is enough of my gabbing and pimping out myself but if you guys show interest in me I will definitely return the favor, I am new to this whole social media and trying to be a pro type thing so advice would also be appreciated if you guys have any to give thanks alot

A Flying Spoon, and Servant of The FDO

WordPress.com gives you limited tools that they maintain and free hosting. WordPress.org gives you free tools that you can tweak to your heart’s content, but you have to privide the hosting and maintain it. My sites use a WordPress.org back end. I even ended up springing for a premium theme to get the control I wanted over the appearance of the site.

Doc

In order to tie everything I’m doing online together into one easy to find place, I now have a page up at http://www.DocColeman.com. From there, you can hive off to The Nifty Tech Blog, The Shrinking Man Project, or head over to Swimming Cat Studios and see what other projects I’ve got in the pipeline.

Doc

HERE I’m very new to the game so apologies for the less than perfect audio quality.

I have put the first story I did for Every Photo Tells… up on Smashwords and Kindle. Still working on getting it on the Nook store. The story is only 99 cents, So consider buying a copy today!

You can find the story here on Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/90837?ref=scaleslea

And if you prefer the Kindle marketplace, you can get a copy there: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OZ5I8K/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=weltomylif-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B005OZ5I8K

Doc

More please! Pleeeeaaaaasssseee?

Now where did you say to wire that money to?

Just so you junkies know, I have gone e-book crazy. You can get three of my ebooks at Amazon.com and BN.com. Each contains author’s notes on inspiration for the stories and the Closet Treats e-book contains the never before published essay “The Death Of Childhood” that spawned the book.

Go check ‘em out and let me know what you think. Oh, and if you’re a really good junkie, I’ll send you an autographed, personalized copy of the e-book using MyWrite.

Paul Elard Cooley

Check out my free dark historical horror fantasy podio-fiction series, Garaaga’s Children.

ignore this post…

JUNKIES!
    Do you like ancient history? Dark gods? Nephilim that devour their prey in acts of violent sexual congress? Check out my two ebooks: Garaaga’s Children: Legends and GC: Lovers.

Yes,
    they were podcast for free and you can still get the cast over at
    http://shadowpublications.com. But if you want ‘em on your e-reader, go
    get ‘em. Oh, and if you leave reviews for them (once you’ve read them),
    I’ll be more than happy to send you a personalized/autographed copy of
    the same book using http://mywriteapp.com.

Definitely! Paul has some creepy-ass psychological stuff right there… worthwhile to check out and listen through a few times… Great stories and a great author. Check him out Junkies!

Hello Junkies, Pondy (aka Big Fish) here! You can see some of my design work here (tee designs, GFL logos, and the insert for The All-Pro to name a few) and you can also head over to my site and check out my offerings in graphic design, photography, and even some creative writing.

Head on over to http://scottpond.com for your visual fix today. I am available for custom design work if you have a need to bring your ideas to visual life.

And just a little something to wet your whistle and to feed your eyes… here’s a little piece I just completed for our very own exotiKali…

Kali-Assassin

OMFDO, that is the smartest best-smelling ninja assassin I’ve ever seen!! Awesome work, Pondy!

Awesome work. Even if it does feature the evil Kali.

My fellow Junkies:
    Thank you very much for helping me pimp my stuff and for spending some of your hard-earned cash on my e-books. Now, leave some reviews on Amazon.com and BN and I’ll send you personalized/autographed copies of those books. :)

If you haven’t bought one of Cooleys ebooks yet, go get thm now! They are a great read and we want to see him where silly slippers to the bar at Balticon!

Hey everyone! Just remember, if you have something personal to promote or tell us about, please put it in here for us. Thanks :)

What, you’re a fan of free shit, free scary shit? Like my Facebook page for free horror stories;

Not sure if this counts, this is for my place of work though; but the more people we get, the more hours I get. Plus it’s dead there right now and any kind of action would be nice.

If you live in the Okanagan region of B.C or are passing through, please come to the Landmark Encore Cinema in West Kelowna. We’re a budget movie theatre, so we get movies a few months after the release date; and all of our movies are under five dollars.

We have a very nice place despite that fact that it’s kind of old. There’s also a good chance that you’ll get to see someone wipe out on the concession floor.

This totally counts! And now I have a burning desire to visit just to see a glorious concession floor wipreout!

Gmork – logging into the Siglerpedia is broken.

I can’t update my own page.

As for pimping myself – last week Friday I have a two part magazine article accepted for publication in a national train magazine. The best part – they are going to pay me for it!

Hey junkies,

I host a podcast with my friend from way back at http://www.kingnerdpodcast.com its on itunes to subscribe easier

twitters: @kingnerddavid and @kingnerdpodcast

and here’s an awkward commercial for my podcast http://youtu.be/aD9i4JH2qpM

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.