This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jordan Willis Jordan Willis 6 years, 4 months ago.

Picture changing issue

• Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

that digital ‘film’ is free, right?!? <snickers> 

– hit Podiobooks.com for undiluted crack by our FDO! –

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

after the paperback Infected comes out.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

I need to take a new picture.

G-Man

If so, try down sizing it yourself. I got sick of having my piv look out of focus/distorted so that’s what I did. If you use a Mac, preview works great. 

with the down sizeing.G-Man

That’s what I get for being myopic. Doh!

G-Man

Don’t know if that was the issue or if Paul fixed whatever was wrong. When I went back just now and hit reload, ~12 hours later, it showed up fine. I figured I’d try that before killing the cache. Hadn’t even considered doing either. Always forget about those simple things.

It’s 82×85 pixels. I’m pretty sure that the site will re-size a larger image anyways…. 

I actually went to the trouble of using two and making a composite and re-sizing it myself since the site’s re-sizing looks kind of wonky :(

Make sure its under the limit.

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

Purge your browser’s cache and the new picture should show up.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

I’ve tried to change my pic in my account several times now. I’ve tried uploading with the old one there and after I delete it. All that happens is the old one pops back up. Seemed a bit odd….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.