This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Holly Blosser Holly Blosser 5 years, 10 months ago.

Phoenix book tour

The Irish pub Fibber Magee’s is a couple of miles from Changing Hands bookstore.  It’s the only place I’ve been to in that area.

Are you accusing the FDO of lying? Blasphemy! Yes, Scott goes and hangs out at the bar with the fans after the signings. I imagine that lasts a hell of a lot longer than the signing itself, but I’m not certain.

As he said though, he’s planning to take it easy on the drinking this time around. Given the extended tour, I don’t blame him.

"They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

I’m constantly surprised at how magnaminous our FDO is. One of the reasons he has been so successful is that he takes the time to respond to all of his fan mail personally. It may not be a long and elaborate letter, but it’s still amazing that he takes the time to look at each email and send back a response when it’s merited.

People really appreciate that personal touch. Can you imagine Stephen King or JK Rowling doing such a thing? NOT!

"They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

and he makes a point of talking to EVERY junkie who comes
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

My brother, dad, his buddy, and I will all be there.  I wonder where Scott would like to go after the book tour.  Anyone have suggestions for a good bar nearby?

01000011011010000110100101100011011010110110010101101110001000000101001101100011011010010111001101110011011011110111001001110011

I live in Phoenix, and I’m definitely going!  Does Scott really do pub crawls after book signings? 

..but now I live the Dallas area, so I’ll be seeing Scott here.  I’m looking forward to it, of course. 

"My favorite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the private world of real creeps without having to smell them."

-Penn Jillette

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

I like that quote.

Yes sir, yes I was.

"Never take life seriously; nobody gets out alive anyways… Especially if your in one of Siglers’ books."

of the Phoenix Social Media crew will be as well. There’s a *hell* of a lot of ‘casters down in Hell. Not too sure what the appeal of living upon a pit topped with pollutants which roasts you alive, but, hey, to each his own ;)

btw, were you talking to yourself above? Looks like you were answering your own question…..

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

Should be pretty rad, cant wait.

"Never take life seriously; nobody gets out alive anyways… Especially if your in one of Siglers’ books."

Hey, I’m going to be there, any one else?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.