This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of scottsigler scottsigler 1 year, 8 months ago.

PG / PG-13 Audio for The Rookie?

• Profile photo of scottsigler

We are working on this. It’s on the docket to be recorded after I finish PANDEMIC. So, all-ages ROOKIE should be out in 2013.

Profile photo of Shadygirl

I can’t recall where it is in the list of projects, but I seem to remember The FDO commenting on this. I believe he said it is in the project pipeline.

Profile photo of Raymund Mears

I have the same question. My son listened to a few episodes in the middle of MVP and is hooked, and I’d like to start him at the beginning of the series… but only if I can find a young adult audio version. The iTunes podcast of The Rookie carries an explicit tag, but I’d be willing to purchase the audiobook if there were a clean version.

Profile photo of Chris Toohey

I know that The Starter and The All-Pro have PG / PG-13 audio productions (as Scott is working to take this series to not only his more mature fanbase but also “the little junkies”), but is there an audio version where “Joro Jirri” just means “You’ve got to be shucking kidding me.”?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.