This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of john bennett john bennett 6 years, 4 months ago.

perrys rasins and canolli

• Profile photo of john bennett

yes yes when

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

54 pages. Holy crap most books have 10 maybe 15 at the end. G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of

That question and others will be answered in the between-books podcast.

However, the publisher is shooting me right in my fat ass on these plans — the first 54 pages of CONTAGIOUS are going to be published in the paperback edition of INFECTED.

And these 54 pages? I know I’m modest and all, but this is some bad-ass motherfucking shit right here.

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of john bennett

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

Profile photo of Vaney

- Perry’s brass balls. You feelin’ lucky, punk? Tongue out

whats that noise???

Profile photo of J.P.

they’d knock together when he walks…

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of James Keeling

A big pair of swingin’ brass ones…  He’d find a way to beat someone to death with them then…. 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of J.P.

The FDO could do a crossover kind of thing, work the genetic engineering stuff from Ancestor in with Infected characters (pun intended), and grow Perry some new balls. Or, Perry could simply get himself a set of Nuticles installed. Wait a second, there’s a third option–superglue into place a set of those fake balls that you see some folks hang from the hitch of their pickup trucks.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Think about the reaction Perry could have when he meets up with some really Hot chick before the surgery takes place, the conversations, the explanations,  the drama, the Horror? If they wait, he might have options…..as to size, color and accessories.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Gmork

sorry to say … I think Perry’s twig and berries (raisins) are unfortunately the way of the dinosaur.  Then again, it could be a Bobbitt scenario…hmmm

"You watch him Top.  We need him, he knows more than we do and that makes him important.  We have a lot invested in Perry Dawsey.  Keep a tight leash on him and for God’s sake, don’t kill him!  He’s not expendable."

As Dew left the office, the door closing softly behind him, he heard Murray’s last words play through his mind…

"He’s not expendable.  Not expendable.  Yeah Murray, sure he ain’t, not expendable like Mal was.  But Mal’s gone and he’s here still walkin’ and talkin’  I’ll watch him for you LT, I’ll keep a close eye on your ‘investment’. But if he steps outside the line one time.  If he goes apeshit, I’m gonna put him down."

i think scott will start the book with the rebuild of a faster better still screwed up perry with dew overlooking clitching his still warm 45

Meaning that they’ll reattach it between novels, so when the next one starts he’ll have them…  Of course, that won’t stop Scott from describing the process in agonizing detail.  You do know what this means don’t you?  Scott spent hours and hours researching the necessary medical procedures to attach the frank and beans…  All that time reading about it and looking at pictures…  ug. 

here here i have no doutb they will be put back on but when??????????

mutch respect

yes yes i know give a newbe a chance… but the question still remains and will it happen before or after????newbes wana know!

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of J.P.

Perry’s raisins from now on.

Profile photo of Peter Braat

would he get his balls back? Well I guess they can reattach them but would they be functional again. I don’t know if that is possible I am not a doctor.

BTW welcome to this forum… 

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

ive got…………..alot …of …..free time…

does perry get his balls back before the next book or does it happen during the next book…..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.