This topic contains 37 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of steveANARCHY steveANARCHY 5 years, 3 months ago.

Perry Fail!!!!

who wants some?

Foot in mouth tastes kinda funky

(HM & UNRec Member)

"SHIT adds up at the bottom!" ~ JMK

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Totally.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead Knight for Sigler}

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

**GirlCo + UNdead = Chicks you DO NOT want to mess with.**

Crack just thrown out all over the forum.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

i miss Perry too.  me sad now

(HM & UNRec Member)

original recipe with mashed potatoEs and gravy.  But none of that diet pepsi stuff.  Give me a Diet COKE!

Proud Member of GirlCo and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

I like Meth Junkies!

Some Kentucky Fried Pigeon! Mmmm crispy MethPigeon…..

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

I should have said "If Perry were still alive, God rest his tortured heart, he "could’ve pinched off your head"
    I sad now…….miss Perry…..

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Not after Detroit.
    OFP
    (Original Frickin Pigeon)

Son Of a Bird!

OFP
    OFP

Just because we think he should die, and we are all very carefull to avoid his bombs, does in no way imply that we don’t care about the  Junkie with the call sign MethPidgeon. 

whether they are an OJ or not!  And we care about all junkies!

Perry could place your little beaked head between his butt cheeks, clench them and pinch it off! 

Yeah, that whole ‘someone discharged a hand cannon into my knee’ didn’t really have an effect on him, did it… Graze maybe?  Yeah, that’s it.  Thats the ticket.

i have some bread crumbs for you.  that’s a good MethPigeon, that’s it eat up all the bread crumbs that i’ve loaded with valium.  all you need is some sleep.  Mwahahahaha!!!

(HM & UNRec Member)

I wanna know how he recovered from being shot in the knee with a .45 in only six weeks… while fighting off infection and rot and all his other wounds. I mean, typically if you take a .45 to the knee, you can pretty much kiss your leg goodbye. Most of it, anyway.

I guess its true. Perry is one tough som’bitch. 

least he demonstrate his Luftwaffe-like dive bombing skills all over your pretty Krakens jersey. 

the BADDEST & TOUGHEST son of a bitch there is.  just ask the triangles and Chelsea

(HM & UNRec Member)

and then make it look like he was. hell he will probably even put a badge or two up.

Frakkin’ punk ass bird.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6666 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

• Isn’t even an OJ, so why would we care? 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.
  • Was not idle, look to the Wiki on DOMREC for more information on it.
  •  DOMREC fought another battle between books, and Lt Col Ogden got promoted to Col between the books.
  • So, it takes time to do that stuff.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.

I AM not worried at’al

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6666 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I hear Meth P’s nickname is “Red Rider BB Gun.” He’ll shoot (er, peck) your eyes out!

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

you are just a second rate player in the story of life. Sigler will kill you off soon.

Perry.  The only one people need to know about is MethPigeon!!!

cheep, cheep, ya bastard!

I knew I could depend upon you for a precise answer! Wink  Smoochies!! Kiss

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

perry said he cut off his own cock 6 weeks ago when he was feeling abit sorry for him self

the time between the books must be exactly the amount of time required to grow eyebrows back. Yeah, that’s the answer!

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

he had a red beardand blonde hair. I thought there were 6 weeks between books.

G-Man

Petroleum jelly is not the kind for a sandwich

It was like 4 months between the books

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

but It was enough time for the his skin injuries to heal. they were pretty extensive. and its not just the skin that was injuried. muscle tissue takes a while to heal as well. let me pull my book out.

I didn’t think there was that much time between the two books.  Seems like it was only a few weeks.  Remind me of the time frame I Am, please!  All of the books start running together as far as time goes!!!!  I get confused!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

the two books so his hair easily can grow out.

Hello FDO and junkies!

just started listerning to contagious must say im loving it so far! However ive noticed that Perry how has blond hair when he ust to be a ginger and he also has hair infrount of his eyes after it all got burnt off at the end of infected?.

anyone eles noticed this am i wrong or right or just making up my own storys in my mind?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.