This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wesley Hocker Wesley Hocker 5 years, 8 months ago.

Perfect

• Profile photo of Wesley Hocker

Except for the whole med school thing… yeah i love these kind of books and Sigler does a good job in the presentation and accuracy departments

Profile photo of ogreoregon

The FDO does some pretty horrific,┬ádisgusting and very interesting things to the bodies he writes about….isn’t it fun?

*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

Now appreciate the FDO’s greatness!

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

Profile photo of Katie FitzGibbon

I am a huge a fan of anything that includes medical thriller gore, especially if there are liquifying organs involved. This book was exactly what I was looking for, I’m so glad I just happened to pick it up off the shelf! I’m about halfway through Contagious now, and it just gets better and better!

on a side note, as a neuroscience major I was endlessly impressed with your correct medical terminology and succint explanations in layman’s terms (its absolutely pathetic how often this is overlooked). Thanks for pleasing the nerd in me too:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.