This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wesley Hocker Wesley Hocker 7 years, 1 month ago.

Perfect

• Profile photo of Wesley Hocker

Except for the whole med school thing… yeah i love these kind of books and Sigler does a good job in the presentation and accuracy departments

Profile photo of ogreoregon

The FDO does some pretty horrific, disgusting and very interesting things to the bodies he writes about….isn’t it fun?

*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

Now appreciate the FDO’s greatness!

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

Profile photo of Katie FitzGibbon

I am a huge a fan of anything that includes medical thriller gore, especially if there are liquifying organs involved. This book was exactly what I was looking for, I’m so glad I just happened to pick it up off the shelf! I’m about halfway through Contagious now, and it just gets better and better!

on a side note, as a neuroscience major I was endlessly impressed with your correct medical terminology and succint explanations in layman’s terms (its absolutely pathetic how often this is overlooked). Thanks for pleasing the nerd in me too:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.