This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of sadock sadock 5 years, 2 months ago.

PB.com ROOKIE Re-master Updates

• Profile photo of sadock

Okay, the vast majority of y’all probably have the core 27 episodes of THE ROOKIE from the Tailgate Tour already and are perfectly content. You probably don’t give a damn about the PB re-master project. But I’m starting a thread about it for the minority who do. So neener!

Also, those who read this will get a heads up on one other salient detail: Scott and I have decided to do away with the 4 Post Game Reports. If you want them, get them now. I’ll be deleting them off the PB servers whenever I get all 29 episodes (American Football Basics & The Passing Game will be re-mastered and posted) of the re-master up on Podiobooks.com.

Best estimate is that it will be about a week or two from now. I will post here when I get episodes done and receive confirmation from Evo that they are posted. Until the entire project is done, y’all will have no other way of telling. At present, this is priority #1 for the Producer of DøøM.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.