This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Tom Marquette Tom Marquette 7 years ago.

Password Problems.

site looks great. lots of stuff to wander through. the top navbar very sweet design.
    dmv

same password field missing. but I also did the forgot password and got a email with
    a random password

oh my guess i should change that in the account edit area.
    dmv

the gmail spam folder… Scott Sigler spam? NEVER!!!

Dave

Yup thanks for the kudos. We are going to redesign the registration layout soon anyway.

Robbie Trencheny
    Web MastaPimp
    http://www.robbiet.us

The Funny Thing Is I Actually Did Which I Usualy Wouldn’t…But Etheir Way I’m Pretty Sure I Just Missed I Just Like Scrolled Past It or Something is All. Like I Said No Biggie Just Maybe Might Want To Consider Setting One Of Those “you forgot to set a password” Reminder Things…Just a Thought. But Seriously The Sight Looks Great You Guy’s Did An Incredible Job That Was The Only Thing I Even Had A Small Problem With… Thanks For The Awsome Site And Keep Up The Great Work!

~Do You Know How Many Birthdays There Are In a Year?…….Hundreads….Litearly..Hundreads,~

did you check ur spam?

Robbie Trencheny
    Web MastaPimp
    http://www.robbiet.us

not a big deal but when i was first making my account after i was done filling out all my personal info and stuff i noticed i hadnt made a password nut didnt get a reminder like i did everything else info account username but no password i had to use the “forget password tool” to have an e mail sent to me so i could go make one for the first time….just something i noticed no biggie maybe i just missed it but it might be something worth thinking about to make to set one of those reminders like when you fill out your info and make your account like “you forgot to fill in your password” or something how most registration things wont let you finish if you forget something or fill something out incorrectly. but again maybe it was just me lol.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.