This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Richard Palmer Richard Palmer 3 years, 11 months ago.

Password issues

When I try to log in it tells me that it does not recognize my username or password. I have tried using a temporary login to change my password several times but every time I attempt to log back in it repeats the same message about incorrect username or password. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

I also CC’d Pulsar so that he will know

• about the issue occuring
    • what I have done to remedy the situation

Let me know if this fix works or not for you.

Our PM system is rather gimpy until we can upgrade the whole site to Drupal 7 (this summer? keeping fingers crossed). Please email me direct at arioch@scottsigler.com rather than sending me a PM through SS.com. Thanks.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

I am having the same problem…it wont let me log in with the password i created, after i have closed the window and reopened it. Let me know what I need to do as well, por favor.

Those who know me, fear me. Those who do not, will come to learn to. Those who cannot, will DIE.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.