This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Jason Williamson Jason Williamson 4 years, 6 months ago.

"Passenger" was my first! 0:)

If I had not seen Scotts name over at Audible I would never have found out about Podcast myself. I actually purchased Infected and came over to the site to see what else he had and found all the free stuff! I think the first Podcast I listened to here was Earthcore and Ive been coming back for more ever since!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

or paying to rent. (there was only a scant selection at the library). Scott opened up a while new world of new authors and audio story styles. Before that, I thought only “famous” authors had books on tape. :)

……..do you mean you’ve been purchasing audiobooks forever and just recently discovered podiobooks?

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

I only JUST got into podcasting but I’m a long time Audiobook Junkie. that being said Nathan Lowell’s Quartershare, my first podcast, is still one of my faves.

That’s really neat! I had a similar experience with a book I had read as a child. I read it again as an adult and ran across parts I remembered vividly…I had totally forgotten I read it before!

Hey –

I just caught up on listening to Passenger and I realized half way through the first part that this story was the very first podcast I EVER listened to (way back when)! It’s the one that got me hooked both on podio books in general and Sigler in particular.

Strange… I’d actually forgotten there was a time that I wasn’t a Junkie! Cool

Just sayin’ a very belated THANKS FDO! for opening my eyes to this great new world.

-Korlissa

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.