This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Alex Langley Alex Langley 6 years, 10 months ago.

Passenger type stories

I like the characters like Psyco.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

This story really freaked me out it combined the horrors of war, the fear of infection, loosing control of your own body and watching yourself do horrendous things. Fantastic (I hope to god) fiction.

I would really like to see some more stories in this style & setting! The Passenger is one of those that I’m planning to revisit and listen to again. If I can get lucky and catch up with Scott for an interview I’d love to run the story with it… More folks need to hear Scott’s sick short fiction, too.

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

It may happen sooner than we think.

the ever expanding Sigler Universe (DAMN HIM)
    more and more and more would be a good thing
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

I really loved the Passenger story. Do you have any plans to revisit that era in the future? What about stories of the other races from the Rookie? Anyways thanks for all your hard work and effort.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.