This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 8 months ago.

Party to buy out our local bookstores on April 1st

• Profile photo of James Keeling

I might have to do that as well…  We’ll see how it all shakes down…   

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of James Keeling

One on the 1st, and one down in houston.. 

Profile photo of Richard Damge

i’ll be getting my copies april 1

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

I preordered it on Amazon and I’m gonna buy a copy at borders or Barnes & Noble on release day(or both!)

Profile photo of James Keeling

Buy the book junkies, buy it, buy it in mass quantities…. That’s how the great Sigler will ascend!!!!! 

Profile photo of zackmann

I went into the big coffee shop that sells books and pre ordered a hardcover and CD. I hope the extra 20 min is worth the price of the CD. I might buy another copy if I make it to Borderlands-books on 05 April

Profile photo of The Hammer

I live in the UK, and I want to help the drive to get Scott on the NYT Bestseller list. What is the best way I can do his? I have American connections who can buy a copy for me, but are there any other options? Also, my understanding is that the purchase doesn’t necessarily have to happen on the release date to effect the status of the list. What is the cutoff?

——————————————–

I think, therefore I’m right. -Hugo Rune

Profile photo of Michael Carta

Scott, I pre-ordered one book from  amzn and the order I’ll pick up when you come to Houston april 11. see you soon. Good luck.

Profile photo of Aaron Wormus

I have visited my local Barnes & Nobels and requested, no DEMANDED, that they ordered more than the 5 copies of Infected. They were intimidated and said they would order another 10.

I am organizing a launch party in which we will buy out the store and possibly more than one store depending on who I can get to show up. Any one else organizing any activities around Sigler Day, or anyone local and want to join mine?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.