This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Wolf Wolf 3 years, 5 months ago.

Parsec Awards???

haven’t picked up the book, yet, but it’s definitely on the list!

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

Here’s the link: http://www.parsecawards.com/2011-parsec-awards/nominate-a-podcast/
    I nominated (guess what?) Kissyman & the Gentleman as well as Tuesday Terror… and a new little thing called the ‘Ministry of Peculiar Occurances” by Phillipa Ballatine and Tee Morris.
    If there are other podcasts you love, check and see if they have been nominated and if not – get out there. Nominations will close at the end of May.

Good Luck, FDO, Arioch, and Pip and Tee! I want to see those Parsec statues raised high at DragonCon.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I see that the Parsec Award nominations are up. What can us junkies do to get you to your rightful place on top of all categories?

Always like this.

I see that the Parsec Award nominations are up. What can us junkies do to get you to your rightful place on top of all categories?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.