This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Paperbacks?

• Profile photo of

Until we sell through the hardcover runs, we aren’t even thinking about paperbacks, especially considering we have ebooks and audiobooks coming out on Dec. 3. We’re looking into options for paperback, but nothing on the horizon right now. Best I can do for you now is if you order from http://www.scottsigler.com/thestarter and use the code “Nerdist,” the two books cost $58.90 (plus shipping, which sucks balls).

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

Scott said something about that in a blog post or interview awhile back. That the GFL series was going to be a small (3000) print only and that the paperbacks would all come out as a set when it was done. Don’t quote me on that though.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of M T

Would love to get my brothers, father and friends copies of the Rookie and the Starter, but can’t drop $75 on two books. Are there no paperbacks available?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.