This topic contains 205 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Byron Metz Byron Metz 2 years, 5 months ago.

Pantheon of Siglerism

The Pantheon of Siglerism: This contains a running list all the elements of the mythos that is Sigler. I’ll list what I have, you guys tell me if I’m missing anything.

The Evil (which is good) The Good (which is bad)
    • General Siglerisimo
    • Pope Siglericus XXX
    • Jamingus the Butler
    • The Evil Queen™
    • The Evil Heiney™
    • The Eyebrow of Døøm™
    • The Lair of Døøm™
    • Plaid tanks
    • City halls replaced by giant buildings that look like Scott’s ego-inflated bald head
    • Sigler Ascension Day – April 1st
    • Masta Pimp Pulsar: High Priest of Series of Tubes
    • Masta Pimp Capizzi: The Mullah of Design
    • Masta Pimp Arioch: The Minister of Audio Edits, aka A-Rock aka The Producer of Døøm™
    • Masta Pimp Gmork: Siglerpedia Czar
    • Masta Pimp MsInformation: Diva of Design
    • The Official Voice of Doom: Ranger Bob
    • Soupbone the Wonder Pimp (FDO™’s cousin)
    • Francis Donovan Olivieri (FDO™’s other cousin)
    • Tha Shiv (my editor)
    • The Director of Døøm™ aka The Bitch™ (my partner AlphaGirl)
    • Minister of the Holy Collection Plate (my agent)
    • Junkies
    • Pushers
    • SMOD™= Secret Mission of Death
    • The Three Amigos of Domination: Putin, Chazvez and KimJong Il
    • The Crack Pack (people who helped the FDO™ on his way) including:
      Robbie: Mister I.T.
      MaeBreakall: voice of the first Sigler FanCast.
    • The Secret Agents (experts who help the FDO™ make sure his books are full of accurate awesomeness):
      Joe Albietz
      Scott Christian
      Jeremy Ellis
      Chris Grall
      Bob Gilliland
      JP Harvey
      JC Hutchins
      Renee Jordan
      Tom Merritt
      Phil Plait
    • Julie Andrews, a.k.a. “The White Queen.”
    • J.C. Hutchinssssss
    • The Amish
    • Hummingbirds
    • Meth Pigeon (he will cut you, no lie.)
    • Baby Bird Bladder, Scott’s ROOKIE Tailgate Tour nemesis

What am I missing?

Don’t forget us Junkies!  And especially the ORIGINAL JUNKIES!!1

Adding it in now.

I suggest you give them a section as well. It’s an honor to be killed by you, in whatever incarnation.

Arioch — Podiobook pusher for the FDO –

Ultimate Science Visionary Of The Heavens™

It is in the forums on the first pagw right at the bottom.

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

You’ve forgotten the most important one too

FDO™

The USVOTH™ and the SHIT™ award. Got to get those in there.

Mr. Jam is the Man, does that fall under Junkies?*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

the infamous SHIT award. Who can forget that. Certainly n8man can’t 

You all forgot about my home-slices: Hugo Chavez, Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Il. However, since Putin has "stepped down" (that’s a fucking laugh if I ever heard one, Putsie will never give up the reins), I think it’s time to put Robert Mugabe in there. There’s nothing quite like killing the other party and completely making a travishamockery of democracy to make your wishes known.

Some of my favs:

– Soupbone the Wonder Pimp

– Techtard

Nice work, Gmork.

World domination just wouldn’t be the same without the pink boa Tongue out

Ok, I’m a big fuckin’ Silgerverse nerd….and I’m ok with that :D

Here are a few more for the list:

– Sigler Stank™ Infected Book Tour

Link with the confirmed dates that the Stank occured:
    http://www.scottsigler.com/node/946

– Overlord-ogram

Who knew email was being trumped by Overlod-ograms…wonder of they come in the singing versions XD

Here’s the link to when it first appears in FDO nomenclature:
    http://www.scottsigler.com/node/933

–Sigler’s Laws

I could only find the first law but I swear I remember at least two Laws.  Anyway, here is the lone Law I unearthed:

"Any major holiday that falls on a Sunday negates that Sunday’s status as a "day," and therefore, the following day shall count for the inunterrupted string of "podcasts in a row."

– SMOD™

While no longer so secret, it still had us OJ’s guessing while it was.

the CRACK!!!

anyone new coming on board is going to be like "what the fuck is that all about?!?"

but it’s the whole reason why all of us junkies became so frakkin’ addicted in the first place.

– hit Podiobooks.com for undiluted crack by our FDO! –

This will be discussed as well.

FutureDark Overlords Original Douchebags

FDOODs

Since we all dwell there now, how about the Siglerverse?

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

I will have to add the Future Evil Girlfriend™, Zadi Diaz of the phenomenal online show EIPC-FU. I also have to add the official Evil Dancing Girl™, Marian from the Rocky Horror Picture Show live cast of Barely Legal. Anyone who was at Baycon 2008 with me will agree this choice shows great wisdom.

Did anyone already say it? No? Don’t forget that choirboy Hutchinsss…

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

We can’t forget the deepest fears that lurk in the mind of FDO and rule his choices…
    The Amish
    Duct tape
    Humming birds 
    These are the ones I remember,  are there other fears mentioned?
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

chicken scissors

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

The Devil and the Mothman!

The term that started it all: “Earthcrack.”

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

G-Man

New law for the Siglerverse.. " December 30 is rapidly approaching. Forever shall this day, December 30, 2008, be known as "Sig-Day." Junkies, it is time to begin preparing for your role in Sig-Day, the day we launch the glorious Sigler Ascension and conquer the New York Times Hardcover Fiction Bestseller List." quote FDO on the Contagious release.
    *Iam the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

the crypt winners, the exterminators, and the Minister of Flag Design, after you name the winner of that contest…

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You know, someday, I’ll come up there and take you away from it all…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Siglertude; the attitude of one bad-ass mofo! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

having a “bad assitude.”

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Gmork has done some crazy mad work on the Siglerpedia. Many people have put in some kick-ass content, true dat, but Gmork is outta control on that thing. Therefore, Pope Siglericus officially declares Masta Pimp Gmork: Siglerpedia Czar

All Hail Masta Pimp Gmork, The Siglerpedia Czar!

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

…my parents, my loving spouse, my job for letting me access this site at work… oh, and God….wait…

WTF!  The only friggin’ person this junkie should be thanking is the FDO!!  Thanks FDO…the shit you write is so awesome that I am compelled to wiki it.  Oh and Gmork likely the Czar title (notice Czar with a capital ‘C’, bitches).

And in true Czardom fashion, I give you even more wiki-goodness.  Since this is the ‘Pantheon of Sigler’ thread, it only seemed appropriate to have a similar page in the wiki that would chronicle all the trademarked terms our fearless, heavy handed FDO breathes life into.

Click here to view the goodness.

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Mistress of the Wiki.. True dedication is well rewarded, look at all the stuff we would not remember, or even know in the first place, if it were not for our Gmork.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Yes, I am unworthy and must be punished….

punish me Mistriss Czar, Punish me.

And please, when you punish me, promise me the hoola hoop.  

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Stop reading my diary and posting my secret thoughts on the web!

MOMMMMMM!  Jam is readying my diary and posting my secret thoughts on the web again!
    Secretary General, Evil League of Evil

ouch, put that one back Jam….
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Synaptic Pathways….

My guess is that General Siglerisimo has submitted the winning design for production and will not reveal the winner until it has been produced full size so that all Junkies may bask in its resplendent glory!

"They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

Well, maybe. Jam, Toast…..hmmmm

And I remember you have a fetish for butter. So maybe you should…..

"They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

I am often awed by you Wiki talents. I am a sixty watt bulb standing next to the sun…..

I totally forgot you’d established this thread way back when. I kept looking at the MastaPimp page in the Siglerpedia and waiting for an email to see if you’d ratify my nomination of our sweet prickly butterfly. Doh! Fuckin’ tard boy here….

Okay, maybe a demi-god. Aren’t pantheons reserved for deities? Like in Greek, Norse, and Roman mythology? Am I smoking too much crack? Fuck. Now I’ve got to go look it up.

I suppose we’re using definition #3; I was thinking of #5.

Pan⋅the⋅on

1. a domed circular temple at Rome, erected a.d. 120–124 by Hadrian, used as a church since a.d. 609.
    2. (lowercase) a public building containing tombs or memorials of the illustrious dead of a nation.
    3. (lowercase) the place of the heroes or idols of any group, individual, movement, party, etc., or the heroes or idols themselves: to earn a place in the pantheon of American literature.
    4. (lowercase) a temple dedicated to all the gods.
    5. (lowercase) the gods of a particular mythology considered collectively.

I grant your 60 watt bulb the permission to orbit my aweomeness

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

great and mighty Czar Gmork (with a capital C!)

#1 – doubting the FDO™

#2 – being conductive to electricity (which is related to #1)

I am humbled by you magnamity. I futzed with the MastaPimp page and got your awesomeness added to it. It’s pretty well done except for Paul/Pulsar needing a page. Don’t know if you feel up to that or if you want to let him write his own as the rest of us have. 

If you check out the MastaPimp page it will link to a new page for pulsar

Sounds like Hutchinsssssssss to me.  Now I know what J.C. does when he’s not fucking with Sigler.

Adding to the Pantheon now.

I like the separate of the list into Bad and Good!

……..he ripped off your marketing tactics…….Jihad now!!!

I’m seeing Betsy Ross … with Chicken Scissors.
    *shudder*

Phil fucking Rossi!

Can I watch while you fry him, boss?  Huh Huh?  Can I? Please?

Can we take turns?

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

I do not see that on the list.

G-Man

Are that you singing???

When I first saw this I thought he was talking about JP, Pjotr and myself. Lucky, Ned and Dusty.

to all the appointed Masta Pimps (MP) may you serve the FDO well!

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Master_Pimp 

==============

Option Number Four

<snigger>

==============

Option Number Four

You can read the details about the prestigious S.H.I.T. award in the Siglerpedia wiki by clicking here

I suggested it back in July. Not sure if you decided that folks who found this page would already know about that or if you were having another TextTard moment….

That’s awesome. I will do my humble best to help the FDO achieve global domination. btw, y’all don’t know what Option #4 is yet, do you?

Don’t know if they come under "The Good" or "The Bad", but you gotta have Ewoks. Every dark overlord has them and you don’t want to be seen by other D.O’s as a pussy.

On the one hand they’re a very handy means of mobilising a mini FDO army of darkness, can get into small places (like cupboards, washing machines and lunch boxes) but on the other hand they’re cutesy.

Of course their cutseyness can lull the "soon to be enslaved" majority into a sense of security, but then out come the mini chicken scissors!

Thanks Gmork, always lookin’ after me…  You rock lovely lady!

Congrats on the MP Dude!

People will discover crack as they muck about on the site.

G-Man

Are that you singing???

you have been a Main Character in a Sigler story. And I am so jealous!

WOOF, WOOF

G-Man

Are that you singing???

Offical Creepy Fanboy…

"I have much respect for Delhome’s douchbaggery"

-Scott Sigler

our aim IS getting better!

WOOF, WOOF

I suspect it was Lady Gmork

Dude, 

If I won the S.H.I.T award I would end each with post with "and oh, by the way… did you know I won the S.H.I.T. award?  Yeah, that’s right. I won it because I am the shit, bitches."

Yup…every post would end that way!!!!

and Pulsars adding the new badges.

we all already know he’s the S.H.I.T!

WOOF, WOOF

W00t! The only enemy of the FDO on the list I have any contact with would be the hummingbirds. I must formulate a plan…maybe put out feeders with saltwater instead of sugarwater…hmm yes yes… >=3 DIE BUZZING BASTARDS! The amish are next..MUWAHAHAHA

B14i>35 0v3r BI_I773+5 B17

I’m telling you, they are commando hummingbirds in this park in San Fran. They lurk. When you come close, they go for your eyes.

take out Hutchinssssss, but I’ll need to stock up on toilet paper first. That’s a lot of shit, right there.

WOOF, WOOF

Then I’ll just have to bring out my BFS! Big Fucking Spatula! …maybe a tennis racket..hmm nah I got it!  habanero peppers in the bird feeders. indirect assult then hit them with the spatula when they’re suffering from extreme birdy heart burn!

B14i>35 0/3r BI_I11375 B1+<I-I3Z!

and that is why you are the wiki queen :)

==============

Option Number Four

And Gmork m’lady, you are most correct.  

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all around uberjunkie!

The young ones need a place to be. A place to be introduced the the dark one’s ways… For those that are a bit young for the more mature fare I humbly offer for your consideration:

The FJA – Future Junkies of America
    or
    The FJS – Future Junkies of Siglerica

not the young ones like me who come for the violent stuff.

G-Man

Are that you singing???

at least you don’t come for the weird stuff. (I hear it’s better the second time.) You behave yourself, young man!

we do the weird stuff Tongue out

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

the most famous weirdest junkie of alllll? Sorry coudnt help it! For some reason that kept running through my head.

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Yes, it’s Christmas but we’re singing Dr. Horrible songs here!!!Tongue out

asks for Dr. Horrible by name now–he points at the “puueee” (computer) and says “horr-hay” (Horrible). That’s my boy! He likes to sing along with the Bad Horse Choir.

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

sweaty. And I’m blushing.

that when General Siglerisimo takes over the world, we’ll be the ‘normal’ ones!

WOOF, WOOF

*hangs head* I just cant help myself sometimes.

that is wierd…weird….were’d….Hehee

You love butter, Jello, mud, and pudding. Any other weird stuff you’d like to share with the rest of us?

Sigler powers activate!

……or something.

There’s nothing weird about pudding. Back off of Gmork or I’ll have to turn Jam loose on you. And that won’t be pretty.

-’Jam’ and ‘pretty’ in the same sentence. Uh…well, sentences. Tongue out

is that a story of killer hummingbirds pecking out peoples eyes?

SCOTT SIGLER’S remake of "THE BIRDS" 

gothguy720.deviantart.com

Unintentional mixing of words that don’t belong together. I guess that’s what makes it funny! Like that time I had a luscious case of kidney stones…

One more thing Gmork likes to get freaky with. Although I imagine between Jell-O, pudding, mud, and jam, there are damn few flavours (homage to SQ) or consistencies that she wouldn’t be able to experience. Well, Gmork?

I’m right here ya know…  I’m a sensative guy…   My psyche just took a big hit so I would like my fragile ego to be stroked a bit…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Innocent

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

PRETTY BOY! Jam is a pretty boy! Jam is a pretty boy!…

Somebody shoot that parrot! 

WOOF, WOOF

Dirty innuendo in the forum? You don’t say…..

I prefer my humans a bit more, um, feminine. Can you handle stroking yourself?

We’ll never get them out.

I’m so pretty it hurts!  I’m so pretty wallflowers wilt in the glow of my prettiness! 

You may think you’d rather be your ugly self, but you yearn to be pretty like me… 

chicks dig pretty…

And emo…..

Believe me, I understand.  I know it must be so hard for them, all the crap they have to put up with from idiots just because of the plumbing hey were given.  But they know they’re better than that.  When it comes right down to it, they’re worth 10 idiotic men falling all over themselves trying to be the biggest cock on the block.   

ya mean:

People Eating Tasty Animals?

lol#3
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Gotta add “Gmorkian.”

…but yummy too!

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

I would say the chicken scissors are an “element of the mythos that is Sigler”.

Hey Scott, I would like to throw in my resume for a position in your Dark Ascension. Position desired: Lieutenant General of the Rocktopi Army and Ambassador to the Mole People

Qualifications:
    • 4 years of listening to your podcasts while deeply embedded in a dark, damp cave in Mid-America.
    • A willingness to sacrifice: I would have no problems sacrificing the lives of anyone I work with here in the caves to bolster the Rocktopi’s blood frenzy or to gain the alliance of the Mole People.
    • My last name sounds very close to Mt. Fitzyroy

Special Considerations:
    • As Lt. General Mountjoy I will lead the Rocktopi to great victories and massive chaos. In preparation for my position I have already started training the Rocktopi found here in the caves of Missouri. The Rocktopi found here are intelligent and vicious.
    • We have already started communications with the Mole People but the talks have been somewhat strained. Per my orders the Rocktopi are killing 9 out of 10 Mole Men during the course of each of our discussions. I believe that this course of action will convince the Mole People to join your Dark Ascension, if for no other reason than to keep their race alive for a few more months.

Thanks, MtJoy ‘The Original ‘Cave-Dwelling’ Junkie

A Propaganda Artist on staff to paint your ever larger Portraits and propaganda posters to spread the fear and awe!

I nominate myself.Yell

• KISS, MC, etc people in the groupings – not neccessarily by name.
  • Logistics General – he who brings patches and other parts of the material neccessary for the Sigler Acension! That would be me. (An Army goes nowhere without the supplies it needs….)
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.
  • The milllion tanks was no problem, got a great deal on combinations of US and Soviet tanks.
  • The problem is getting enough plaid paint for them.  Do you know that the major paint manufacters tell me they can not deliver "plaid" paint?
  • I am having to resort to painting them by hand.
  • Send me more junkies to use as a work force to get this painting job done my FDO.
  •   Thanks 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.

A Supreme Painter of Tanks, i took an art class last semester…so i guess that make me quallified for the position! 

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

• Is easy enough to get pre-applied to the tanks.  All those excess Desert Storm tanks came that way.
  • We need feedback from the FDO and the minister of flag design to give us the plaid pattern now.
  • Then we will put the x-ray company patch logo on the turrets. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!

Might want to make mention of that.

"Share the Pain!!" 

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

You’d best get him up there before he puts a hit out on you.

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

Not exactly sure what all her duties include, but I know what she does is important ;)

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Is missin’ crack. Unless I missed the crack. Which is entirely possible. Love this idea, by the way.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Sorry, couldn’t resist the double entendre there. Everyone already knows I live in the gutter anyways ;) We have our own little colony down here.

I suggested throwing the CRACK that we all love and NEED into the pantheon back in July 2008, but the FDO said it was "too basic." Le sigh.

I mean, the gutter is a very fun place.

Too basic? Aw, man. That’s just awful.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

and we all get blind sided occasionally. 

Hell, I’m as myopic as the next guy. The trick is realizing it and taking steps to counteract the effects.

Oh well I guess. I’ll just have to go crack crazy here to make up for it. :P

when I first glanced at this post I saw “Top Fart Fairy.” What the hell’s the matter with me?

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

That is such a WIDE open question. I think ShadyGirl can answer it better than I ever could anyways, so I will defer to her on this one.

I’m still trying to think of the new title. Sometimes even creative types struggle to find just the right set of words …

That one’s already taken Tongue out

Simply must be added onto the Good (which is Bad) side.

It inconvenienced the FDO throughout the ROOKIE Tailgate Tour and made him late for several of the stops. 

Maybe it *is* a transplant from Meth Pigeon…….

Baby Bird Bladder is an excellent addtion!  Rock on! 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

where is Meth Pigeon? Shouldn’t he be in the pantheon?

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

at least somewhere.  Maybe burreid in this thread that I’m too lazy to peruse.

Meth Pigeon definitely should be in this list! Damn bird

A damned dirty bird.

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother and

she knows how to motivate your ass.
    I’m sticking with Pop Tart Fairy, dammit!

[flickr-photo:id=3311831734,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3164696453,size=s]

I love it.

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Originality is the way to go.

So neener!

[flickr-photo:id=3311831734,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3164696453,size=s]

because A thinks A’s The Bitch… and that’s good enough for me. Laughing

[flickr-photo:id=3902499832size=m]

stop your bitching.

And I’m beginning to wonder if Donna was possessed at DragonCon. All the pictures I’ve seen that people took of her from that event she has horrid red eye.

As far as being a bitch goes, I think all women have the capacity to be a bitch. Just as all men have the capacity to be an ass.

And Pop Tart Fairy isn’t actually a diminutive. It’s simply a nickname. I don’t think you can actually have a diminutive for A. What’s shorter than one character? Although I must thank you for teaching me a new use of that word:

diminutive |diˈminyətiv|

adjective
    extremely or unusually small : a diminutive figure dressed in black.
    • (of a word, name, or suffix) implying smallness, either actual or imputed in token of affection, scorn, etc., (e.g., teeny, -let, -kins).

noun
    a smaller or shorter thing, in particular
    • a diminutive word or suffix.
    a shortened form of a name, typically used informally : “Nick” is a diminutive of “Nicholas.”

if you shouldn’t have a jersey that says “A Bitch” on the back… (rather than “The Bitch”. Kind of captures the best of both. Hmmmm.

….work even better?

Possibly even ‘ "A," The Bitch ‘ or ‘ The Bitch "A"

Kind of like those last two, even if I did have to misuse quotation marks on them to get them to look right Wink

I think that’s the proper English (vs. American) way. Either way, it looks cool. Hopefully we’ve given The Bitch some creative ideas…

I’ll DM her so she actually sees it. 

ha ha! The Baby Bird Bladder made it to the list :) Awesome updates

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

1.  The Bitch is a done deal
    2. still need Pop Tart Fairy (this one just embarrasses him)
    3. Spam Assassin (I think they both like this one)

and I feel like I’m forgetting one……(or I could just be fishing)

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Look at the company I’m in! I’m truly humbled!

J.C. Hutchinssssss is on the Good List and the Evil List. Does that just cancel him out? LOL!!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Ha! That’s awesome!

He’s like matter and anti-matter, like the two poles of a magnet!!  He both helps AND repels the FDO Tongue out

Listened to the D0M 2009 Year in Review episode a couple days ago. Realized that I should double check to make sure her efforts on THE ROOKIE were annontated here. Figured you’d have her up here already, but also knew that you’re kind of a flake sometimes.

So get on that. Donna is an absolute sweetheart when you treat her right, but I imagine you don’t want to cross her. I know *I* certainly wouldn’t want to be on her bad side. Tongue out

No idea which category your infinite wisdom <snickers> will place her in.

MastaPimp MsInformation: Diva of Design has now been added to the Pantheon. 

Good looking out, A-Rock. 

I know Pulsar is not going to be able to make it, but coming over from Germany would be above and beyond the call of duty.

No idea about Kevin. I know very little about him.

Shouldn’t the biggest, baddest, most awesome and most unholy second only to the FDO and his Archdeamons
    of awesomeness: the dear sweet OJ’s be added?

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

And you’ve about nailed a great definition! Only thing is, although your high view of the OJs is appreciated, we’re just one small segment of the greater evil mass that is the Junkies.

I second JP. Your sentiment is sweet, but too much. All junkies are rockin’! To put it mildly. ;)

There’s no need to be elitist. We already have our shiny blue badges, after all.

we have those shiny blue badges. It distracts from my awesome mediocre looks! See how generous our FDO is!

Oooo, shiny blue badges! Did you see them!? (Um, sorry, were you saying something?)

I just mentioned the Julie Andrews story to the Undead ScooPoo earlier this evening.

I don’t recall how long ago that was, but I doubt half our Junkies know what the deal with that is. Gmork, is there a Siglerpedia entry on that whole incident? If not, would you mind whipping one up when you have some spare time?

Please, Oh Almighty Omniscent Czar? Innocent

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

No, the Julie Andrews story is not chronicled in the wiki.

Yes, I’d be happy to draw that up Laughing

…when you could have used that time to work on The Starter or more Crypt stuff? Bad author, bad! No cookie for you!

Oh wait, I see my name in there… disregard what I said before, good job! You may have a cookie. Smile

(picture of what a “cookie” may look like)

**UNdead / GirlCo: All we wanna do is eat your brains. We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.**

You *do* know that most of this list is from a couple years ago, right?

just how puny the “Good” list is? Flat out puny. Small.

The most heinous attempt on our FDO’s life by none other than the White Queen was never recorded in the annuals of the Wiki? Thank you wonderful Wiki Czar for adding it to the records! You RAWK!!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

the “Good” list is actually the “Bad” list, and there just aren’t too many people (or birds) out there with the stones to oppose the FDO.

**UNdead / GirlCo: All we wanna do is eat your brains. We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.**

…no, I didn’t know that. I just noticed the date on the original post, July 17, 2008.

It seems that my smartassery has backfired on me. Ok fine then, cookies for everyone!

/oh snap! i got told! :)

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/1110#comment-79441

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Those look yummy! Thanks!

nom-nom-nom

towards the top left. It looks crunchy golden around the edges and soft in the middle and you can tell it’s still warm coz the choccie chip still looks melty…It’s not fair I’m soo hungry

feed us feed us feed us now … we hungry!

I gotz us nommy cookies from ze lovely Zombie Queenz.

nom nom nom

because Good…is dumb.

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

you can’t just eat one.

Same difference. ;P

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

…the Denizens of Døøm. They might be a bit redundant though.

Maybe you need a “relatives” section Tongue out

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Looking back on my wiki to-do list, I found two requests from this thread:
    1) wiki entry on the word Crack (since it was too general for the pantheon)
    2) wiki entry on Julie Andrews
    Happy to update that the entry for Crack is complete and amalgamates a bunch of other terms in it (such as junkie, pusher, fix, and EarthCrack). UPDATED: The Julie Andrews entry is now complete.
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

Perfection says it all.

thanks for all the wonderful wikiness you provide us.

Shouldn’t it be Francis Dominic Olivieri, not Donovan, or am I wrong?

Combat Cook

I’m fairly sure I went back and listened to an episode before posting that, because I wasn’t sure.

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

……….JUNKIE 4 LIFE…..I’m MR. T’s brother from another mother, you can call me MR. M…..1st time Pusher…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)…..GO KRAKENS!…..and as always Have Nice Day…..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.