This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of veniteo veniteo 2 years, 7 months ago.

Pandemic when?

Why, I’ll be an old man by then! That’s horrible! I’ll be… *counts on fingers*

27! That’s terrible!

Don’t they realize there are junkies craving that shit!!!

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

….but Crown did push it back again. Basically it boils down to this: until we have a definitive release date, anything can change.

Scott will keep writing regardless of when Crown decides to publish the properties they own.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

they were trying to push that back to every twenty-two months now? -should go re-listen to the podcast that might have been mentioned in-

"Clever girl." ~Jurassic Park {GirlCo w/ dreads for Sigler}

Wow, how did I miss that one? 5 GFL books? I thought it was a trilogy. Not that I’m complaining, no siree.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Pandemic was originally supposed to be out around Halloween next year, but got pushed back to sometime in 2012. Earthcore was originally supposed to be 2012 i think, but now that’s probably gonna get pushed back till 2013.

This was a tentative release date schedule that was posted a ways back (January/February) on here (if i find the link to the topic i’ll post it here):

THE STARTER – pre-orders begin April 1, 2010. Ships when NFL season begins 2010. Published by DØM.
    PANDEMIC – likely coming in 2011 from Crown
    THE ALL-PRO – likely coming in 2011 from DØM (GFL Book #3)
    EARTHCORE – likely coming in 2012 from Crown
    THE MVP- likely coming in 2013 from DØM (GFL Book #4)
    MOUNT FITZROY – likely coming in 2013
    THE ______- likely coming in 2014 from DØM (This is GFL Book #5, but it’s name cannot be revealed as yet)

Which is now out of date since Pandemic was pushed back.

I’m sure i’ve heard somewhere that Earthcore is looking at a 2011 realease. I’m sure that i heard the FDO saying that the publishers where looking at a book every eighteen months or so.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Didn’t Sigler mention Crown pushing the date back to 2012? I don’t have my headphones right now, so I can’t check that, but I think I recall him saying that somewhere.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

I thought it was suppose to be mid 2011. Your thinking of Earthcore II or Nocternal II I think.

I love APC’s, so crunchy!!!

sometime in 2012 last i heard

Just finished Contagious, when is Pandemic coming out?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.